“Wonderful way to vacation!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Somewhere Villa

Somewhere Villa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocho Rios
Somewhere Villa
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful way to vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2006

My family just got back from a week at the Somewhere Villa - part of the Prospect Villas near Ocho Rios Jamaica. What a wonderful, relaxing and luxurious way to vacation. We have previously stayed in the hotels there - both all-inclusive and not - and far prefer this. It is so wonderful to have a "home" to stay at vs. a hotel room. Especially with small children, it is much more enjoyable for all. The grounds are beautiful, the setting is spectaculr, the staff is incredibly professional and accomodating and left us wanting for nothing. We ate dinner in every night because, having eaten at all the upscale restaurants in the Ocho Rios area, knew we could not do better than the delectable fare that our chef cooked up for us. Each night the butler set the table and served us dinner, the tables were done beautifully - each night adorned by a different arrangement of tropical flowers and foliage. My sons - 6 and 3 y.o. twins - had a great time in the pool and on the deck overlooking the ocean. They also enjoyed the special meals that the chef was kind enough to prepare for them as they are a bit picky and didn't like the Jamaican cuisine that we were enjoying.

The high-speed internet service worked easily and flawlessly which eased my stress - being self-employed it allowed me to keep a handle on my business easily and without much time spent. The tennis court is new and very, very nice. I only regret that I, personally, couldn't take more advantage of it. My family however, got plenty of use out of it as the villa provided the racquets and balls.

I could go on and on but suffice to say that for a truly relaxing vacation with privacy, great food (and drinks), a beautiful seaside lush tropical setting and a staff that will make you want to move right in and abandon your previous life - this is the place. My husband's 2 sisters and families stayed with us and there is much talk of making this an annual event. A wonderful time was had by all.

Stayed April 2006
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocho Rios
6.0 km away
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande
Moon Palace Jamaica Grande
#7 of 36 in Ocho Rios

Been to Somewhere Villa? Share your experiences!