I stayed at this resort last year August 2012 with my family, and I absolutely enjoyed it! I have already booked another vacation for this coming August 2013. I purchased a deal through Living Social, which it seems many of you have. Reviews from Living Social are terrible when it comes to other products and services which may be due to the company and the fact that retailers claim that Living Social does not pay them in a timely manner, but I have already called Negril Treehouse resort with my vouchers and they have sent me confirmation for my stay.
During my last stay, I enjoyed the complimentary daily buffet breakfast. You literally live on the salt water beach which I absolutely love! Beware, there are stingrays in there and they do come fairly close to the shore; you may come across them while snorkelling. But not to worry! There is also a pool and hot tub! Now my sisters and I decided we would walk the beach to get to a party (do not try this). After about 20 minutes of walking, there was an area that you had to get into the water. Well we turned back as the crabs are out at night, and I dont play that. So we decided to walk the road instead. Big mistake; we were harassed by men like no tomorrow. Every night after that, we took a cab to the parties. Not to worry; Negril Treehouse Staff will hook you up with a driver!
The wifi did not work in my room, but I got a clear connection in the main common area so no worries there. The rooms were kept clean always. Be prepared for the mosquitos; they love some sweet blood. And if one gets in your room, kill it before it gets you! They bite non-stop. Once I fell asleep with one in my room and woke up to 5 bites on my back. Annoying.
This hotel is within proximity to downtown ( 5 minutes drive) and there are other hotels lined up on the beach which we ate at daily. Had to change it up sometimes.
Staff are quite friendly and helpful. Sometimes, you may need to put your foot down about something if it is not address right away, but the owner is wonderful about straightening things out or you.
I do not have complaints about this place; like I said I am returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Jamaica