CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$70
US$56
US$55
US$50
  • Pool
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
Hotels.com
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$44
Priceline
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$64
TripAdvisor
US$239
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$413
US$191
US$160
1,436 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachkenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachwater sportspatties
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We purchased a LivingSocial deal which included a standard garden view room. When we pulled up to the resort we were kind of skeptical. But once you pull in, it's nice and open and you can walk right onto the beach. After we checked into our standard room we were NOT impressed. The room was tiny. There was barely any walking room in between the full size bed and armoire. There was no hot water in the sink or shower, no microwave, fridge, iron, blow dryer. I could tell my husband was in a "what the hell did you buy" mood and so was I. We stayed that one night and asked to upgrade to another room. Fortunately there was availability and we chose Suite H. It was amazing! We paid $160 per night but we were thrilled with it. The Suite had an over-sized patio with a couch, a chair, a table with 4 chairs, and two single seat swings. It has a double doored entrance. You walk into a large living area which boasts two twin size pull down beds. There's a couch, a coffe table, flat screen tv, two burner stove, microwave, safe, closet, coffee maker, fridge, and two chairs in the living room area. From there you go thru a short hallway and it has two full baths with HOT water and a blow dryer. We were excited about that. Then we had a king size bed, a chair, a closet, and drawers for our clothes. We LOVED our room! It made our stay. The hotel is right on the beach, but also has a pool right on the beach which is kept very clean. The hotel restaurant is pretty good and also in the water, but right around the corner to the right of the hotel there is a yellow shack that sells meat patties for $2 . Delicious! Our stay included a breakfast buffet and we were impressed. One day they had beans and sausage and it was soooo good. It also included fresh fruit, omelettes, waffles, toasts, breads, stewed chicken, oj and the best coffee. It is really strong but really good. Oh yea amd the breakfast is held up on top of the lobby over looking the ocean. So beautiful. The staff was amazing and we had the same waitress the 5 days we were there. She was great. Oh yea...the ice machines don't really work that great but just go to the bar and they will fill up your ice bucket. Another thing...if you can, buy your alcohol duty free at the airport or on your flight,do that because anywhere you go the drinks are way over priced. Other than that we loved it and would def recommend over any other hotel we saw. This place didn't have many kids around so that was nice since it was just my husband and I. And the hotel allows topless sunbathing in the pool.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VanessaCampa
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Ahhhhh what can I say? Where do I begin? :-) I had my doubts about this hotel and I thought I would end up not liking it as I did one other that was located in the West End...but honestly, I have nothing but good things to say about this place. From the housekeeping staff, to the maintenance workers, they were all so friendly and very, very helpful. The rooms & bathrooms are very spacious, with ceiling fans and AC units. They also have a small in room safe. Toiletries provided are minimal, so make sure and bring your own. There is also a gift shop on premise, but closes around 5 or 6pm.

It was a deal on GROUPON that made me buy this and I must say that I have no regrets. It is NOT an all inclusive, but does provide complimentary breakfast. They do provide lunch and dinner but at a cost. With the deal purchased we were entitled to a 10% discount on all food and beverages, also on water sports equipment; like jet skis, para-sailing and you get a $20 credit towards getting a massage. We did not take advantage of the water sports or massage, but everything was right there on the beach.
They are located on a strip of hotels and they are tucked away, which makes for comfy and homey accommodations.Breezes & HEDO II not far away, along with Margarita-ville a few hundred feet away. Rick's Cafe a stone's throw away among other attractions & hotels.
Free Wi-fi is located in the lobby area and the dining area where breakfast is held, which is above the lobby/reception area. There is WI-fi in the rooms but has to be purchased and it cost $4.00US per day. Some rooms the connection is not as strong, so the lobby is your best bet.

The food was great. Hats off to "super star Alan" that does his thing with the jerk pork and jerk chicken. That's the best I have ever had and look forward to many more from him. One night we had snapper fillet curry run dung, curried goat, jerk chicken. Everything was delicious. Dishes range from $10 - $17US A glass of red wine is $7.50 so that should give you an estimate on things.

We are looking forward to another trip here and can't wait to start planning again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2013

2nd stay in Jamaica...first 1 week stay at Tree House. (I stayed one night last year due to over booking at another resort)
Enjoyed Tree House very much!
Thanks to Cynthia who booked us in, did a fantastic job...keep her Gail!
The entire staff were friendly...and kept the coffee coming!!! The coffee is better than excellent by the way.
The breakfast was what it needed to be, didnt feel the need to over eat, yet there was plenty enough to fill your plate.
The service at the beach bar / restaurant was awesome... The meals were quick to come and the bar staff were friendly, servicable and willing to have fun too.
The room was nice...the bed is hard, very hard.
The windows are screened, however have wood slats and when the 3 to 4 am partiers decide to have a laugh, you think they are right there in your room. Of course the party goers didnt last long and all settled down quickly for the most part.
Enjoyed my stay.... would I stay there again... absolutely.
Oh, and Cheers to the Tree house driver - - - Norris, he is friendly, accommodating, helpful, interesting and most of all, loves to share his wisdom of Jamaica...great guy!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KCHREG
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at this resort last year August 2012 with my family, and I absolutely enjoyed it! I have already booked another vacation for this coming August 2013. I purchased a deal through Living Social, which it seems many of you have. Reviews from Living Social are terrible when it comes to other products and services which may be due to the company and the fact that retailers claim that Living Social does not pay them in a timely manner, but I have already called Negril Treehouse resort with my vouchers and they have sent me confirmation for my stay.
During my last stay, I enjoyed the complimentary daily buffet breakfast. You literally live on the salt water beach which I absolutely love! Beware, there are stingrays in there and they do come fairly close to the shore; you may come across them while snorkelling. But not to worry! There is also a pool and hot tub! Now my sisters and I decided we would walk the beach to get to a party (do not try this). After about 20 minutes of walking, there was an area that you had to get into the water. Well we turned back as the crabs are out at night, and I dont play that. So we decided to walk the road instead. Big mistake; we were harassed by men like no tomorrow. Every night after that, we took a cab to the parties. Not to worry; Negril Treehouse Staff will hook you up with a driver!
The wifi did not work in my room, but I got a clear connection in the main common area so no worries there. The rooms were kept clean always. Be prepared for the mosquitos; they love some sweet blood. And if one gets in your room, kill it before it gets you! They bite non-stop. Once I fell asleep with one in my room and woke up to 5 bites on my back. Annoying.
This hotel is within proximity to downtown ( 5 minutes drive) and there are other hotels lined up on the beach which we ate at daily. Had to change it up sometimes.
Staff are quite friendly and helpful. Sometimes, you may need to put your foot down about something if it is not address right away, but the owner is wonderful about straightening things out or you.
I do not have complaints about this place; like I said I am returning!

Room Tip: Um... I happened to be in the suite which I absolutely loved. 1 king bed and 2 pull out bunks in the adjoining suite. Very spacious with 2 bathrooms, but I will be travelling with my boyfriend this time around so may not need as much space, but this room is ideal!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2013

First visit to Tree House for a group of 15. We are a mob of mature travelers with modest demands but this quaint older hotel/resort exceeded all expectation. Three of our group had stayed at Tree House in the past and had recommended this hotel for our clan.
Its like being guests in a friend's home. Gail and her staff are wonderful. When I walk by the kitchen and hear the staff singing, you know you are in the right place.
Located in the best of the beach (the Bar/Restaurant is literally in the water) within 100 meters of Margaritaville and 200 meters of a convenience store it is better than our hotel last year (Rooms).
Excellent full breakfast buffet with omelettes, waffles and very fresh fruit is part of the package. The breakfast buffet is served on the second open air floor with the best view ever.
Jacynth (sp) and the servers provided service well beyond what expect at this price range. You have to try the Jerk Pork cooked over a coal fired grill (also within inches of the sea). I hear the chicken was great too. Unfortunately they run out before the dinner hour. The Restaurant/Bar had a varied menu with all of the essentials of Jamaica with some North American standards.

Housekeeping was spotless and friendly.
This hotel/resort may not have all the amenities that the big all-inclusive resorts have, but if you aren't afraid of getting out of the walls and want to see some of the local people and culture of Negril, this is the place for you.
A place for young and old, the extensive greenery between buildings (6 single rooms/ building) kept the party noises to a minimum. My hat is off to the gardening staff who keep the plants trimmed and petals cleaned up.
To my knowledge there is no Spa or fitness center but the water sports and masseuse were used and appreciated by members of our group. I don't see much sense in a fitness center when you have the Caribbean and seven miles of the softest sand on any beach.
There is not a thing I have the slightest complaint about this hotel except it is too far away for me to visit regularly.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the main building are quieter as Manley Road can be noisy around midnight
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends