My husband and I stayed here 10th-17th Feb with another couple their second time, our first.
The resort is lovely, palm trees everywhere. And on a beautiful stretch of 7 mile beach.
Included in the trip is a sunset catamaran cruise, this is a must do! They take you out around 4pm, all the way down to Rick's Cafe. On the way back they stop so you can swim through some caves. My girlfriend and I did this, it was lots of fun.And the sunset that night was awesome!
There is a good variety of food at different restaurants. My Husbands only complaint with this resort, and it is minor. They only have one toaster at the breakfast buffet, and it only toasts one side at a time.Didn't bother me I did not have toast.In the room you can order a continental breakfast for the next morning, it includes cereal, basket of pastries, coffee, juice etc.
We did this every morning and it was very nice, also had champagne and orange juice.
You also have a mini bar in the room, you get to pick what you want in it.
We are Sandals resorts regulars, and have been to 7 properties so far. The difference between the resorts is this.
What you pay extra for at CSA is the rooms, closer to the beach, bigger veranda. There are no butlers reserving the best chairs. The rooms are pretty basic compared to Sandals, but the bed was just as nice, with good quality sheets.
We will return to CSA probably next Feb. It certainly gives Sandals a run for their money.
But having been to Sandals 7 times we are close to our free trip, so will probably keep going until then.
CSA gives you resort credits, as a return guest. They also give you T shirts and a return guest dinner.
So if you are trying to decide on a resort I would give CSA a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril