CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$105
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$70
US$56
US$55
US$50
  • Pool
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$191
US$160
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
Hotels.com
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$44
Priceline
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$64
TripAdvisor
US$239
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$413
4,566 results
All reviewscassava terracethe red flag servicecatamaran cruisepiano barotaheite restaurantheliconia grilllychee restaurantcouple negrilour honeymoonnude beachother resortsthe fine dining restaurantwater sportsswim up barbloody baylobster nightscuba diving
Reviewed August 24, 2016

We have been to Couples resorts about 25 times over the pass 18 years and 4 years ago we decided to explore other island ect... this summer we whent back and where very please to see that they renovated all the rooms, added some fruit juice bar and just had a wonderful time. As usual they offer several venue for dinner (4) and they are all very good. What make this place special is the incredible staff, as a master diver I can say that the Dive Team are a cut above and the follow the safety regulation. Well we just booked for December we are going back!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 578Yves
Reviewed August 23, 2016

My husband and I and two of our close friends stayed at Couples Negril for a week. I didn't want to leave - the resort was amazing! The accommodations were nice - the rooms were spacious and clean. The food was good for an all-inclusive - Otaheite, the only restaurant that requires a reservation, was so good that we ate there twice! Lobster night was also very good - probably the best lobster I've ever had. The drinks were also good - not watered down and a huge selection to choose from. I think I could have stayed a month and still not tried everything on their drink menu. Besides having great food and drink - the staff is what made the stay memorable. Sonia and Bellard, who are both on the entertainment staff, went out of their way to make us feel welcome and made sure we were having a good time. You can tell they love their jobs - there were people that were visiting on their second or third time to the resort and Sonia and Bellard remembered their names. Now that's dedication! We also tried all of the activities - paddle boarding, kayaking and water skiing. The catamaran cruise was also an added plus - most places charge extra for this but with Couples it's included - we had so much fun! I only have two suggestions for the hotel. 1) make some renovations to the pool - it had some broken tiles and places were the cement was chipped and 2) make some improvements to the Lychee Asian restaurant (being from California the Asian food was not that good, it was the only food that we had the entire time that wasn't good). Other than those two things, we enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Stay in Building 4 or 5 if you want to be away from the noise of the pool, lobby and the nightclubs.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Valerie H
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

There is NO WAY to beat the hospitality, the amenities, or the activities offered by Couples, Negril... We are repeat customers, and the trips there are fantastic! We always meet professional couples, and the adventurers take advantage of nude sunbathing, or day passes to Hedo, next door... It can't be beaten...

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank TonyTinaA
Reviewed August 22, 2016

My husband and I spent our 4th visit at Couples Negril Feb. 17-26, 2016. It was another relaxing vacation. We have already booked another trip there for December 2016.

We always use Clives Transportation, a private car service, to take us to and from the resort. If you aren't into the bus thing give them a call. You get to the resort much faster and Clives is always on time picking you up.

Once again check in was a breeze. We were in our room less than 15 minutes after we arrived.

We were able to get into building 6 again on this trip. It's right behind the nude beach area where we spend most of our time. There is currently construction going on at the resort next door but it did not bother us at all.

We went to the returning guest dinner which we have always enjoyed. However we probably will not attend this dinner on our next trip. Each year the dinner gets more and more crowded. We were pretty cramped in at the tables and it was very noisy. My husband is hard of hearing so the evening was not enjoyable for him. It is wonderful for Couples Negril that they have so many people returning to the resort.

As usual the food was good, but not great. Which you cannot expect at any all-inclusive resort. We are not big on buffets so we only eat at the buffet for breakfast and it is always very good.

Our room was clean and comfortable. We have always had very good people keeping our room clean, leaving us lots of towels and keeping drinks in our room. Have never had a complaint when it has come to our room. Some people complain about the shower. We have found if you tilt the shower head towards the window the water will not get on the floor outside the shower stall.

This trip the weather was a little more rainy but still enjoyable. On our visit in Dec. 2015 I came home with lots of bug bites. That never happened on this trip.

Kerry Ann who works in the Gift Shop is one of the sweetest gals I have ever met. Spend some time there with her, you will really enjoy talking with her.

Debbie Ann was always our favorite bartender at the nude beach. We were really disappointed to find out she had been moved to another area and we only had a chance to see her a couple of times during this trip.

Looking forward to our trip in December.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank shotty n
Reviewed August 19, 2016

My husband and I really enjoyed Couples Negril for our honeymoon.

Room: The room at first seemed somewhat small to me but throughout the week I realized it was just right. The downside to the room was that the balcony door was hard to open and the shower is open meaning that water will always fill your bathroom floor. We used multiple towels to keep from having water all over the place but it was doable. Not a big deal. The safe worked great in the closet and the air conditioning worked perfectly as well.

Restaurants: My favorite was Otaheite (reservations are needed). The service here was awesome and it was never crowded. If you want to eat here though but aware that they have a dress code mainly for the men to be aware of. No shorts or flip flops are allowed here. The tomato soup was absolutely delicious! Lychee was good but not great the entrée and dessert were the best part. I did not like there appetizers, soups, or salads (yuck). The Cassava Terrace was good but it's open air meaning you're going to have good food but you'll be sweating at the same time. It's good if you can stand the heat. You do have to eat here for breakfast though but it's not as hot this time of the day. This was my favorite choice for lunch also. I was disappointed in the fruits available especially the pineapple/watermelon it wasn't ripe enough to be eating. Keep in mind that you can eat as many appetizers, soups, entrees, and desserts as you'd like at any restaurant. They also have nachos and a soft serve icecream machine at Heliconia! The cheese for the nachos work great with the French fries at the beach grill/Heliconia.

Activities: We went kayaking, day snorkeling 0930 and 1330, glass bottom boat tour, catamaran cruise (beware of the rum punch; VERY strong!), tried the hobbie cat (instructors don't stay with you long enough for you to feel comfortable going out on the water yourself), and we did an extra excursion night snorkeling ($35pp). The night snorkeling was awesome and we were able to see octopus, sting rays, starfish, puffer fish, lobster, eel, and even a nurse shark (They said it was friendly and it was up under rock and never came out). The night snorkeling was a great experience.
They also have local musicians and have karaoke some nights and we really enjoyed going to that at the Piano Bar.

Overall, I don't believe paying the extra price to stay at Couples Swept Away is worth it per speaking with other couples. The only real difference is the workout facility they have and that the resort is bigger. We always wore mosquito repellant at night and when it was cloudy. I did get a couple of bites from the first day but as long as you wear your bug spray you'll be fine. The floats to take in the water are great. The nude beach is right beside the main beach and yes you can see them if you look over there. It's hard not to look at times. Many people are repeat guests and have been here 5+ times. This was a great resort and I'd love to go back!

Room Tip: Building 5, quiet & near water sports. Great location, deluxe beachfront room. Side view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple