Wonderful food and beautiful setting. Yoga each morning, with Jessica, was the best ever. I had daily massage treatments and I recommend the Hot Stones and Hot Bamboo treatments as well as the Seaweed Scrub. My friends enjoyed the Reflexolgy and manicure/pedicure treatments. The ladies doing the treatments were super. The only thing missing was Jackie, who was in the states having dental work. Wish she was there. Everything else was just as I had expected and wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Majestic Wellness Center Guesthouse and Spa. Overlooking 180 degrees of the natural curvature of Mother Earth. On the beautiful Turquoise Caribbean Sea in Negril, Jamaica. Come and clear your mind, body and spirit as you reconnect to nature and yourself in a safe and serene environment. Each morning yoga and meditation, healthy gourmet food, relaxing massages, what else can you ask for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Jackie's on the Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackie`s On The Reef Hotel Negril
- Jackies On The Reef Negril