Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$102
Destinia.com
US$100
Hotels.comUS$102
Priceline
travelup.comUS$150
1,466 results
All reviews continental breakfast junior suite beach bar hot tub seven mile beach beach security great beach beach staff coco bread new section mini fridge ackee and saltfish front office air conditioner lounge chairs paddle boards lobster
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Very clean and employees are friendly. Only ate breakfasts there, food was excellent. My room was on first floor in new section. It smelled musty and the smell never went away. I did not complain about the musty smell because I didn't want to have to pack everything and move but I wish I had. Wet bathing suit never dried over night and all my clothes felt damp. I live in Florida so I am used to humidity but this was worse than anything I'd ever experienced. Other family members did not have that problem. It was clean except for very dirty grout in the shower. Property is beautiful. Beach is very nice. No place to hang wet clothes, need a towel bar in the shower and one or two hooks in the bathroom for robes, night clothes. Halloween party was fantastic, food and entertainment was top notch.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank mstraley
Andrea B, Director of Sales at Coco LaPalm Sea Side Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our resort. Your suggestions have been noted for action by our team. High humidity does occur sometimes in the Caribbean, and our Front Desk team is always poised to fulfill a requested room change in the quickest and best way possible. We thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

Amy and I stayed at Coco September 27th-October 3rd. It was our 25th year coming to Negril and our 4th stay at Coco. Where to start?? After all of the years coming to Jamaica and having stayed at several resorts along 7-mile beach we finally found the place where we truly feel comfortable, welcomed, appreciated, and yes, at home..... and for us, that counts for A LOT. This resort is a wonderful combination of all-inclusive poshness and mom-n-pop local flavor. Not sterile and full of much to do (or not do!), Coco offers something for everyone. The property: Well manicured and constantly looked after, this is, bar none, one of the nicest lots we have seen and the location/proximity is centrally accessible to everything around town and beach. The staff: From the moment you get to Coco, you feel welcome. Opal and the others at the front desk do a fantastic job, and make it a point to make sure that you are satified with your accomodations. Their cab services with Juta is second to none. Unfortunately, our personal cab driver of over 20 years passed away, and our new driver, Clifton, was the replacement we were looking for. Great guy! The maid service is top-notch and our room was cleaned spotless, without fail, every day. Our maid this trip, Marie, was exceptional, and we really appreciated her accommotating our requests. The beach Lifeguards and security, Steve, Kevin, Jermaine, Alkaline, Gibson, et al are simply awesome, as is Charles at the beach bar. Attentive and there at your every need, they keep the beach/pool/spa ship shape, and the peddlers at bay. **We are appreciative of the new laws that peddlers cannot come up to the beach to you without consent, and they are on somewhat of a time limit when they do. Over several years, the beach vending was getting more and more aggressive and intrusive.... glad to see that's taken a pretty dramatic change for the better.** The restaruant, Marley's By The Sea, has always been a go-to place to dine no matter where we stayed... and now it's just a stroll down the walkway to get there. As others have indicated the restaurant/bar/kitchen was completely renovated last year, and what a difference it has made. Just a wonderful dining experience, EVERY meal without fail. The wait staff is some of the best in all of Negril. Amy and I got married on this trip (a small getaway wedding that's been a long time coming) and celebrated our wedding night at Coco with a meal out on the beach with our favorite server, Simone. A shout out to Kimesha as well for doing such a great job moving and shaking with our wedding plans and Hurricane Matthew. We had a completely wonderful time again at CocolaPalm and fully plan on returning for another stay sooner than later. Thank you all so much!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
10  Thank BrianAmy

Thank you for your commentary and commendations of our resort, the staff team and our facilities. From check-in to check-out our main aim is to ensure the enjoyment of each and every guest in a secure environment. We look forward to your next visit, and invite you to call on us to help you with plans for the all-important first anniversary. See you soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very nice in terms of how the employees treated us, the room service and the hospitality shown. Unlike Shaw park which wants you to pay for an extra guest coco la palms just need the guest to be registered. The scenery is nice. They have done some reservations and the rooms look great, I have even posted some pictures of the art on the wall.

I have been here a while back and the place have only gotten better jacuzzi is warm the food is spectacular, especially the curried goat . The beach is nice and warm and they have activities that you can go to and have free wine , drinks, and snacks.

They are a tad bit expensive but that is probably because the food is so good. But that's the only reason they have 4 stars ✨ because if not they would definitely have 5.

I'm not sure if there is much they can do about the prices but it's an amazing hotel. It feels homie, it is relaxing, it is renovated and the staff is great.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank debonl

Thank you for your kind commentary. We appreciate your taking the time to recommend us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I have visited coco la palm on three separate occasions. The first and second times were pretty good. I booked on Expedia and I got to stay in one of the new rooms. I must say I love the improvement to the rooms. The furniture was more modern, The beds were nice and comfy and the room was very clean. My last visit however, was not that great. I was given one of the older rooms. This room had no hair dryer, the Ac was very old and loud, and the TOILET stank to the high heavens. I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that water was coming out from the base of the toilet. I will not return if none of the new rooms are available. By the way, I am a local and the third time i booked, I had called in instead of using Expedia. I guess locals aren't privy to the same experience tourists receive.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shauntaemitch

We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced on your last stay with us. We assure you that immediate action was taken to ensure no re-occurrence. We also assure you that nationality is not a factor in rooms being assigned. Assignment of rooms is based on availability and request for room changes are fulfilled once our occupancies allow. We do regret the inconvenience, and hope this does not deter you from visiting us again.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

What can we say. This place is awesome. Everyone who works here are friendly and helpful.

We stayed in a junior suite this time and absolutely loved everything about it.

The food at the restaurant is delicious and reasonably priced. We had breakfast and dinner. The bar has a happy hour with 2 for 1 prices. Bartenders Romeo and Martino were great.

We also attended the manager's party, which was really nice. However, there was a group of drunk guests that showed up in their bathing suits, which we felt was inappropriate. We still had a good time.

The guys on the beach (Steven and Kevin) took really good care of us. They would have our chairs and towels all ready for us when we came out to the beach. Security guards made sure no one bothered us. Good job guys!

The front desk people that we encountered this trip were great. Thank you Sherilynn, Opal, and Andrea Brown.

Our only disappointment was not seeing William Vassell (General Manager). He is such a gracious host, but he wasn't feeling well. Instead, we had the pleasure of meeting his son Eladio, at the manager's party.

Thank you again and we will definitely be back next year!

Room tip: Junior Suites are the best.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank V2757ONmarkg

Thank you for your gracious recommendation of our resort, our staff and our restaurant. Our business is to take care of every guest, while ensuring their enjoyment and definite return; we are pleased that we have accomplished this with you! We look forward to welcoming you home to COCO soon.