Coral Seas Garden
US$82
US$443
US$343
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$113
Hotels.com
US$148
US$71
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$582
US$1,189
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssecurity guymy home away from homeseven mile beachjerk chickenpropertyjamaicavacationcambiorefrigeratorvendorssand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2017

the room was very good plenty off space five minutes from town plenty off resturants and bars on hand we have stayed here a few times this place also has a large pool just over the road from a 7 mile golden beach we only stopped staying here because the main road is hard to get over iff you are not very good at walking fast

Room Tip: they have gret rooms with a good view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay at coral seas. I booked for a relaxing week of winter sun on a budget and this resort delivered . . Clean and tidy rooms, welcoming staff and a great atmosphere... incredible value for money definitely a thumbs up. Thankyou

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I've been staying here for awhile now. Why would I change? A great family owned and managed hotel who has everything that you need- Great location, great staff, clean rooms with nice amenities, AC, refrigerator, swimming pool, steps to stores, food, and cambio. For me, it is the TOTAL PACKAGE. I love the people on the property and can not wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2016

When staying here is was in the low season of September 2016 so I'm pretty sure my boyfriend and I were the only people on the resort so my experience is probably different than most. It was quiet and nice. The swimming pool was everything you could ask for and there was the table game pool right next to it. There was also a bar but it was not in service while we were there. The front desk answered all my questions, and let me borrow their soap in order to do the dishes. Town is incredibly close (one of the closest hotels to town) so the supermarket is right there in order to get groceries.
The actual room was nice, the kitchen was in a separate room so it kept the room cool while I was cooking. Also, if you want to go to the beach use the CORAL SEAS BEACH RESORT beach access. Trust me, don't use any short cuts you will be harassed by people to purchase tings. But remember to not be rude to these people if you come across them, they are simply trying to make a living. Politely say "just coming through" and be on your way.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

This is my 2nd time staying at Coral Season Garden and it's my home away from home. When I travel to Jamaica or anywhere for that matter priority number 1 is safety. And I must say I always feel secure when staying here. Right across the street from the beach, has a pool on the property and the rooms are very clean. I love how spacious the rooms are, balcony with table and chairs, air conditioned, refrigerator and microwave inside the rooms. Nice large picture window that lets in the most amazing morning light. There were a couple things that ultimately I would like to see change (of which I've already expressed with Leon) instead of providing a comforter for the beds they only provide sheets. Which would be great if the AC didn't chill the room so much. So my advice is be sure to bring some sort of blanket of your own because if you plan to use the AC you will get cold (because it works very well and gets really cold regardless of which level you put it on) and there are not many outlets/plugs in the room (which prevents you from having the refrigerator, microwave, and television all plugged up at the same time) and if your like myself who wanted to charge my phone and charge my speaker it's almost impossible because there aren't many plugs. Other than that, the rooms are great. The property sits right next door to a restaurant/hotel called Sunrise. Each morning I would get up and get breakfast from them (beware they are a bit pricey and extremely slow so be prepared) at night their menu is very minimal (lobster/pasta/pizza) which is also very pricey so be sure to get food before heading in for the night. There are 2 general stores which sells snacks and drinks just right of the property both walking distance and at night you'll catch someone selling jerk chicken. There is a man that I believe either works for the hotel or lives there and he offers taxi services but he is very pricey. So I wouldn't recommend using him, very nice guy but I felt his prices were outrageous. In terms of transportation both from the airport and regular transportation around Negril I used Jay from Willis Tours & Transportation telephone number is 876.833.6285 like I said his name is Jay he was great! Nice clean and spacious vehicle, air conditioned, he was always informative on everything, everyone in town knows him. And the best part was when ever I called him no matter the time he was always there, plus he had much more reasonable prices. Thank you so much Jay!!!! (You can find his company on Trip Advisor: Willis Tours & Transportation. Same name under Facebook and his own personal webpage. Tell him Whitley sent you. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Coral Seas Garden and definitely staying there in my next visit.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo