All reviewsseven mile beachpropertyvacationcambiojasandvendors
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Loved this place! Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to speak to and deal with. From the moment I arrived the security guy helped me settle in and made me welcome, safe and comfortable. Big up to Chrissie the night security who looked out for me the whole time I was there. Very clean, comfortable room, I got to know the maids very well, big thanks to Vas for taking care of my room and any requests I asked for. Perfectly located on the beach road within walking distance of all the bars, night life and amenities. Has a great pool area to relax and chill. The pool has a deep end for diving and swimming. Cannot think of anything negative to say about this place and will definitely be returning here again as I cannot imagine staying anywhere else on the beach road now.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool area and was very quite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Raymond B
Reviewed February 6, 2017

the room was very good plenty off space five minutes from town plenty off resturants and bars on hand we have stayed here a few times this place also has a large pool just over the road from a 7 mile golden beach we only stopped staying here because the main road is hard to get over iff you are not very good at walking fast

Room Tip: they have gret rooms with a good view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay at coral seas. I booked for a relaxing week of winter sun on a budget and this resort delivered . . Clean and tidy rooms, welcoming staff and a great atmosphere... incredible value for money definitely a thumbs up. Thankyou

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2016

I've been staying here for awhile now. Why would I change? A great family owned and managed hotel who has everything that you need- Great location, great staff, clean rooms with nice amenities, AC, refrigerator, swimming pool, steps to stores, food, and cambio. For me, it is the TOTAL PACKAGE. I love the people on the property and can not wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 28, 2016

When staying here is was in the low season of September 2016 so I'm pretty sure my boyfriend and I were the only people on the resort so my experience is probably different than most. It was quiet and nice. The swimming pool was everything you could ask for and there was the table game pool right next to it. There was also a bar but it was not in service while we were there. The front desk answered all my questions, and let me borrow their soap in order to do the dishes. Town is incredibly close (one of the closest hotels to town) so the supermarket is right there in order to get groceries.
The actual room was nice, the kitchen was in a separate room so it kept the room cool while I was cooking. Also, if you want to go to the beach use the CORAL SEAS BEACH RESORT beach access. Trust me, don't use any short cuts you will be harassed by people to purchase tings. But remember to not be rude to these people if you come across them, they are simply trying to make a living. Politely say "just coming through" and be on your way.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple