US$70
US$50
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$56
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$105
  • Pool
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$49
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$191
US$160
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$44
Priceline
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$64
TripAdvisor
US$239
US$413
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2014

Our party arrived 8/25/14 and were brought to room 408 and 407. That evening we went to bed around midnight and woke up at 8am to see our cell phone cords but no cell phones-then we noticed other electronics we had plugged in to charge that evening missing along with my purse. Upon opening the door to go to the office my purse was lying there empty of all cash BUT my cash cards, ID and other things were still inside. THANK GOODNESS. We inspected the room and these doors have no dead-bolts just push button locks and we walked around several room to find that ALL door jams were pryied, screens have been cut...there is a security gaurd (believe to be in on this along with other staff members) that claims to "see things". When you go to the front office they will assist with calling the police...you get told that the police are busy and will call or come by later. We moved to another hotel that very morning and I left 2 other phone numbers only to hear nothing back. After another 24 hours I went to the police department my self and they had NOT heard of the complaint and had told me that in a few weeks there was going to be a meeting on this location because this type of theft is happening all to OFTEN at this hotel. BEWARE-stay away!!! These people are coming into your room while you sleep!! While I was at the police station the people behind me where making a complaint from another hotel right in the same area after they were robbed while sleeping only they woke up and had knives pulled on them!! This could become potantially dangerous!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Bob J
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Our party arrived 2/25/14 and were brought to room 408 and 407. That evening we went to bed around midnight and woke up at 8am to see our cell phone cords but no cell phones-then we noticed other electronics we had plugged in to charge that evening missing along with my purse.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Sherry S
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nearly got put off by a bad review on here. I read it the night before we flew and spent the flight worried about safety and rude staff.

It could not have been more wrong. True the hotel is basic (but we did not chose to go to an all inclusive we chose a more authentic Jamaican experience). The rooms were clean and the maid service good. Our air con sometimes worked and the frequent power outs were dealt with quickly.

The staff were very laid back and we had a really relaxing stay.

Good value for the money.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank valer1e143
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Everyone was so kind. They made me feel like I was family. I was catching a cold and the cook made me fresh chicken soup, "just for me." The maids were all kind. I loved my 2 week stay and I can not wait to go back to Summerset, real soon :)

Room Tip: All of them are great and swimming pool was always inviting and never crowded.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank VRob1
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My friends & family have stayed at Summerset for years & years. Very good accommodations for the money -- perfect for people on a budget & who want to get to know neighbourhood Jamaicans. REALLY good for large & medium groups. "Rude" is never a word I would use for Summerset. "Accommodating" is.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo