5,713 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidxbox roomx boxcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastwater sportsadrian whiteheadkids clubturks caicos
Reviewed March 8, 2012

First time ever reviewing a property but really had to do it because it was so wonderful. It's easy to post reviews when you have a bad experience but forget to mention when things are great. Check in was easy, had concierge plus I did on line check in so it was very quick. The lounge at Montego Bay airport was so convenient, and we didn't wait at all for our shuttle to Negril. The resort grounds were very well kept, I had an oceanview suite and the room was spacious and nicely decorated. Housekeeping kept it very clean and every night had turn down service so we felt so spoiled. We rented a cabana on the beach (Kevron was amazing, just couldn't do enough for us) but if you want one you need to book as soon as you get there because they sell out. You have breakfast and lunch on the beach, a cooler of drinks at your disposal. All in all such a special day. The food at the resort was great, we had no complaints. The drinks top notch, especially the dirty bananas. Loved the Berringer wines, it was so nice to be at an all inclusive that had good wine! The entertainment at night was family oriented which was fine even though we had no children with us and you can't miss the steel drum group. They were playing Adele, no Yellow Bird on their steel drums! They were unbelieveable. All in all, it is a great resort for families, the children were all having a blast. The had a chocolate buffet one night and we heard a little girl telling her mom it was the best day of her life! I highly recommend the resort, get the concierge and be spoiled and if you really want to be spoiled get the butler! I felt safe there, the beach and the water were out of this world, I would stay there again and not think twice!

Room Tip: Upgrade to ocean view, and the concierge was nice as check in is in a seperate room, they make your dinner reservations and just take good care of your needs!
4  Thank 175woodie
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I just want to say what an amazing resort Beaches Negril is. Our family had the most wonderful time. It was our first time to Jamaica, and the staff was so welcoming. There was so many activities to do for all age groups. We ate at all the restaurants and the food was delicious. Our room was beautiful and spacious. I would highly recommend the butler service. Our butler Ricardo was so fantastic and made us feel so special! I also visited the Red Lane Spa and recommend a visit to Marcine, she is so talented! Collin is such a great photographer and takes the best photos. The resort offers such good entertainment. Oshane was so friendly and nice. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank mrsfitzl
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I want to start by saying that every staff member at Beaches Negril was helpful, friendly and warm. This, however, is true of any Jamaican resort we have stayed at - it is a testament to the wonderful citizens of the country. I did not feel this resort was worth the high price we paid. The resort is looking tired, the food is average at best and the rooms are very small. We had a Grand Luxe Honeymoon Oceanfront Suite which was smaller than a normal motel room at home and no better appointed. It was not worth the extra money for Concierge service - this consisted of a few phone calls to ask how we were. The business of photographers taking pictures of you every 2 minutes and directing you to the photo shop was taxing. For a "luxury included" resort there were extra charges at every turn. The activities with Sesame Street characters were no more than opportunities to take a picture for them to sell to you. The water park was a great feature and the beach was among the best I've seen, but honestly, go to the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay - 2/3 the price and way better food and facilities.

5  Thank mcduncan26
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Second time staying at the Beaches hotel in Negril. From this year to our last stay in 2010, theres been a big difference.
The staff are super friendly and very courteous which seemed to make up for the average food and the cockroach problem. On our third night we sat down in the Seville restaurant (Italian) not too long after our meal was served we noticed a 2 inch cockroach climbing the wall beside us. We started to notice them everywhere through out the resort. We thought "maybe this is normal. Everything is open to the elements??" Well on our last night we noticed 4 in our room. That being said this was our last stay in this resort. We loved the staff, the beautiful 7- mile beach, great swimming in the ocean, (we also did see the stingrays and fead the numerous fish) and all the great shops along the beach. Take a chance.....I hope things change.

9  Thank taraandfrank
Reviewed March 4, 2012

My family and I just returned from Negril. It was the first time on the island for our children and Beaches was a perfect introduction. The staff was wonderful and the amentities were awsesome. I would highly recommend this - or any other Sandals resort - to anyone looking for a fantastic vacation experience.

4  Thank joybuzzer2000