All reviewsrooms are very basicseven mile beachsmall hotelsecurity guynegril beachalways felt safea great weekreal jamaicabeautiful beachjamaican foodlaid backnight lifegreat triprecommend this resortricks cafeyoshininja
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Im a return guest at Fun Holiday, always well looked after,God Bless Ms Marian for making our holiday requests possible, warm friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms. Best beach in Jamaica. Wonderful entertainment. MC Country is Jamaica's best kept secret.
My only complaint is that the dining room sure could use some fans. The ocean breeze does not quite reach the dining area. a few well placed ceiling or wall fans could make things much more pleasant.

Room Tip: there are only a few rooms facing the ocean. Leave your room and enjoy the view from the beach.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I had the best time at the FUN HOLIDAY Beach Resort the staff was outstanding the hotel was nice and clean a little off the beaten path not behind the wall allow me to go out and see the city met a lot of people that took us around and showed us different things that we wouldnt have been able to see had we stayed in any of the huge Resorts in Jamaica. WE went for my 50th birthday, me and three friends not one time did we feel unsafe we had a great time with Ninja who kept the beach area nice and clean while we were there the entertainment by a gentleman they call Country was outstanding every night the food was amazing we were able to walk across the street to one of the local clubs The Jungle where we had a blast we went to the mineral caves Blue Hole, went horseback riding at Reggae Horse, tool a catamaran out into the Caribbean and went to Rick's Cafe we went to Dunn's River Falls we did white water rafting we even got a personal tour through the marijuana field none of us smoke but it was interesting we went to the White House we just had an amazing time people are so friendly yes there's a lot of pushy salespeople but just tell them no. Fun HOLIDAY Beach is one of the best places I've visited and I will definitely go back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Regina M
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Where to begin??? The flight was the worst flight I have ever been on. We were sure death was knocking on our door. Arrived in Negril and took the transfer to the hotel. The bus left us on the side of the road to wheel our own baggage. This was the first sign. We get to the reception desk only to find out it's closed. It closes at 11pm. We were given a key to our room and shown to our rooms. We were given a white toast sandwich as a snack since we had been travelling late. No buffet open and no snack bar either. Yuck is the word that comes to mind. Poor mans sandwich at the all inclusive. I shared a room with one friend while the other two friends bunked together in the room next door. They found three different roaches two of which were on the ceiling in the bathroom and cited gave fallen on their heads at any point. Rooms were very basic and beds were either very lumpy or extremely hard. Blankets were in a drawer hidden away. I wouldn't have wanted to touch what came out if that drawer anyway. Resort is small and quaint. One buffet area shared with the bar. The pool had brown mogul all around at the bottom and the water was murky. The pictures they advertise are either very old or photoshopped. Food was basic and offered things like pasta salad and puta bread. Sometimes there were Jamaican dishes. Not a fan personally. I thought there'd be a wider selection. I was wrong. Turns out if you didn't arrive for a meal at the top of the hour chances were you'd have nothing to eat. Staff wasn't as friendly as everyone said. I was pitted against her chamber amid regarding towels. Like why would lie??? I just asked for clean towels. Maid insisted she put fresh towels and it was my word against hers. So much for customer service. Waitress didn't want to take any orders of meals we requested from the available all inclusive menu. One rolled her eye when I asked for milk for my coffee. Only thing that was good was the beach. The 7 mile beach is incredible. But do not stay here. Ever. Unless you have no standards and don't care about accommodations. Otherwise pay more and stay somewhere else. What money can buy anywhere else it cannot buy in Negril. Make sure to do your homework and don't just take your travel agents word on it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Olga D
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

For the price, you cannot really go wrong with this hotel. The rooms are spacious and you'll get a really good breakfast here (choice is great and the Jamaican selection of food is excellent). The staff are friendly and we didn't have a problem here, we actually really liked it. Only problems we found was that the internet connection is really weak and the only place we could get it was by the reception even tho it was suppose to work in the room and the other issue was that they have a very lively nightlife which I think is lovely but since we travelled with two children, it was difficult to get them to sleep and the entertainment went on til late. So if travelling with kids, this may not be the most suitable place. They have a lovely pool and the beach area is secure and we were barely hassled by anyone which was great.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hkrichardson08
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The resort is small, there's an eating area shared with a bar and then there's the pool/hot tub and up ahead is the beach. The sand is clean, and you have Ninja available for all your snorkelling and non motorized water equipments. Mike, the security guard keeps the hagglers at bay.
Within your living quarters, 2 story townhouses basic and clean. Semi private balconies equipped with lawn furniture.
The food is your usual fillers, pasta/potatoe salad, and usually features Jamaican dishes.
Overall, great place to relax and hang by The beach.
Nightly entertainment also!!