All reviews rooms are very basic small resort seven mile beach security guy always felt safe real jamaica a great week amazing beach jamaican food laid back night life nightly entertainment great trip ricks cafe yoshi ninja mackenzie
Reviewed November 1, 2018

The staff was very friendly. I stayed there in Aug for the big Dream weekend event. We didn't like our first room but immediately they switched us to another. Hassel free. the food was good, rooms were clean, place was safe, I cannot say enough about the staff, very friendly, even the housekeeping staff. I will definitely return. I had fun staying at this resort with the staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chérie L
Reviewed October 16, 2018

A friend and I went for a girls trip and stayed at here. We're not picky travellers so we were pretty satisfied especially for the price that we paid. We went during one of the quieter weeks but we still had a great time! Rooms are clean and will meet your basic needs (ants can be a little annoying but it could be worse). Food was good, it got a bit repetitive but still edible. Entertainment was good... The crowd wasn't the greatest lol.. So if you do go...please! Add to the experience and PARTICIPATE! lol You're on vacation, live a little! Located right on the beach and fairly close to other spots for entertainment.

Staff were nice and gave us the run down on what was around in regards to tourist attractions and nightlife. Night life was great. This resort is literally across the street from one of the popular clubs in the area. The vendors on the beach got a little annoying but hey. All in all, It was a fun experience and honestly had a home-like feel in a way.

So the main question is... would I go back? and this answer is YES (Depending on the pricing of course haha)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank laitauchocolat
Jamvacreservati c, Manager at Fun Holiday Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Dear Guests,

Thank for choosing Fun Holiday for your amazing vacation.

We appreciate your lovely review. We here at the resort were happy you had an amazing time and got to experience our amazing Staff, Beach, Food and Entertainment,

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed October 5, 2018

We are really glad that we chosed this hotel, we reviewed all the information prior the trip and we knew what to expect. THE BEACH IS BREATHTAKING! Starfish in the water (means that it is eco-healthy!), enough space in shadow if you don't want to burn yourself on the sun. Our room was on second floor with partly oceanview (D22), huge space, strong air conditioner with remote control, always good water pressure in the shower, comfortable beds, HBO channels on TV. Everyday wonderful maid service. Food was very limited but quite enough, we always find something we liked!
We had catamaran tour to "Rick's cafe", private lunch with lobster on small island, trip to Negril downtown and visited next door Woodstock bar with entertainment. One week just flew by.
Thanks to everybody in our hotel, we've got wonderful relaxing vacation, looking forward to come back next year!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1w1w
Jamvacreservati c, Manager at Fun Holiday Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a nice review, We are glad you had an amazing time at he resort and got to experience our amazing beach.

We here at Fun Holiday like to make our guests feel comfortable, relaxed and enjoy the wonderful service we provide.

We looking forward to seeing you again soon on your next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I've camp I've hike and stay in 5 dollar mud huts in Africa but this was my worst experience nightmare. Please save yourself. I wanted a smaller place but God no ac off on they try to fix it.they are so old these units. The new manager try but poor thing she was overwhelmed with all the nightmares.stay away not worth the money. No wine half the stay .the bar tender and maids and waitresses are nice .but please go next door .one nice thing Woodstock next door and nice beach.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Sebrena J
Jamvacreservati c, Manager at Fun Holiday Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Hello Sebrena,

First and foremost I would like to extend our apologies to you for your bad experience at the Resort, We are making some vast new improvements within the resort, We want all our guests to feel comfortable while staying here at the Resort.

We do hope to see you again soon on your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

although it was slow season, I really enjoyed my stay, was even better to have a little less hustle and bustle. The resort is undergoing some renos at this time which makes sense, I'm looking forward to coming back and stay in the new rooms. Welcome to new staff, bar-tender Oneil was a delight, dining room staff Olivia and Shanelle are wonderful polite friendly gals, and welcome lovely Ms Dawn, hope to see you again next trip.
Country was a wonderful MC and entertainer even if the resort was a little quiet, he was able to make everyone feel included and entertained. Whether it was karaoke, trivia, bingo or an all out pool party! Dining room needs fans. !!!

8  Thank lucindaCanada

Hello Lucinda,

Thank you for choosing your stay with us here at Fun Holiday we were delighted to see you. We are glad you had a joyful time here at the resort.

We are indeed making some new changes with the rooms, We would like all our guests to feel more comfortable and relaxed while enjoying their stay with us.

I will pass on your compliments to the staff and I myself would like to say thank you for my welcome.

We do hope to see you again very soon.