1,279 results
All reviewswellington familykaraoke nightclose to townsuperior roomcoconut shrimppool partythe security guardjamaican breakfastmy home away from homeswim up barflat screen tvrestaurant staffwater pressurethe entire staffrum punchwest endgift shop
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

I stayed for the weekend to celebrate my sons 10th birthday. I stayed in a Suite. Very big bedroom, clean and spacious with 2 balcony areas so you get to get the sun throughout the day. You have the living room space with a cosy roll out bed alongside the sofas and a full kitchen area. I enjoyed my stay and wouldn't say there's anything to fault. They had a pool area during the day that has a dj playing music and at night there's music and karaoke nights. I enjoyed dancing on the beach and relaxing. I didn't eat here so cannot comment on the food. But everyone was friendly and i would definitely come back again. The only thing I would suggest is having a vent in the bathroom which probably needs updating slightly but everything was clean!!! Front reception (hopefully I got her name right) Sheryl was very friendly and checked myself in and out of the hotel quickly. For those who dont know the area I suggest taking a walk further down to the right of the hotel there you will find local shops to buy water etc, atms and food area and burger king! If your looking for a peaceful stay I would suggest this Lovely hotel!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine W
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere Jamaican owned and on the beach with a kitchenette. Travellers did not disapoint. I got a great deal on expedia for 39$ a night for bungalow with kitchenette..i am one who has to have a/c but took a chance and was pleasently surprised. There was a fan provided. It was bearable until i cooked lol then got hot but that was ok i just sat outside after cooking. Nice little pirch/Veranda attached. All the staff was amazing..are cleaning lady even found a bigger pan for us to use! Beach a little small but not travellers fault. Nightly entertainment but i personally love reggae and dancehall so went to bourbon beach and the jungle..check in and out was a breeze. Only reason i didnt give a 5star was bed wasnt to comfortable but while i was there saw them upgrading the beds...oh in safe in room was great..i love the fact that this place gives to the community in many ways and loved the fact i was paying at a Jamaican owned property..loved it there u will to...much respect to Travellers Beach Resort!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Veronica B
Reviewed November 10, 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Travellers Beach Resort. My husband found a deal on living social and this is how we heard of the resort. It was a small quaint resort, but the property was well kept and the rooms were nice. If you are used to the larger resorts with more amenities I would say this is not the place for you. I would however recommend this resort to family and friends. I would like to say the one person who made this trip phenomenal was our taxi driver Jackie. She was the absolute best.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Spent 4 days and 3 nights at the end of October and I had a great time. Anything you need, just let the front desk agents know and they'll take care of it. I booked a suite and was pleasantly surprised because the pictures didn't do it justice. I'm returning to Negril next summer and I already booked my stay with the resort in another suite because I loved it so much. The resort will also arrange to have your laundry done if you need that service.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, splurge on a suite. It has a fully functioning kitchen/livingroom, breakfast bar, huge closet and bedroom. It's super spacious and just amazing.
Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Aquishawn G
Reviewed November 7, 2016

I wasn't sure what to expect, all of the reviews were great and the property and staff sure did live up to all its praise. We would never stay anywhere else. We are already planning a return trip and will definitely stay here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family