US$180
US$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$233
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Pool
US$301
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$250
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
5,997 results
All reviewsfish sanctuarysinging barmanjerk chickenentertainment staffricks cafejerk hutswim up barbloody bayevery other dayclub hotela la carte restaurantssand fliesgourmet restaurantmake reservationssea urchinsys fallswater shoes
Reviewed April 17, 2016

This is my 2nd time to this this resort before they modernized it, nothing was wrong with it before & actually I preferred the old dining hall to the new one, you will see it in my pics. Amazing staff, clean, friendly, excellent food, so many choices that we never made it to the a la carts! feed the cats pls! kitten had broken leg, I can just imagine what some idiot vacationer who doesn't like cats must have done, so sad! mother hangs around with her baby! mom is very friendly if she doesn't feel threatened. Sunsets are amazing from resort as my pics show it, the vendors off to the side of the beach are not part of resort, but cheaper to buy off them, barter with em, Andre is a nice vendor who has crutches, raising an 8 yr old girl himself, you will see here come every day after school in her uniform to be with her dad, pls buy off these 2 as they really deserve it, the kindest people who will not push u like the other vendors will, tell him Stacy says hi, he applied sunscreen on me daily, I gave him lots of things for him & his daughter Camille, barbie, backpack, etc, & brought him food from resort in containers that i have brought, drinks that were in rm fridge as well, they stock every 2 days, any ?'s feel free to ask, this is a great resort to visit, will go back again!

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank stacie10
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Firstly if you have booked at this hotel and are worried about any negative reviews, forget them. Go, enjoy, and make your own mind up. I'm sure if you search hard enough you will find something wrong. We visited from 21st March till 4th April. With my partner and daughter. What a wonderful country, wonderful hotel, and amazing people.. I really can't think of anything to complain about. The hotel was wonderful .From check in till check out. The room was comfortable and clean, and kept clean by a fantastic housekeeper, Kim (don't think I have her name quite right, room 1218). The bar staff were polite and attentive. Special thank you to Charles in the bar by the stage, who often entertained my 11 year old daughter with little MAGIC trick and always managed to find time for a kind word, no matter how busy he was.Paul the singing bar man, in the lobby bar is amazing and carries on serving efficiently while singing his heart out. Also thanks to Claudia in the lobby bar, who always has a smile and kind word for my daughter. The restaurants were all fantastic. Buffet and a la carte. Staff always polite and happy. Jerk chicken hut on the beach was amazing. My daughter was ill for a short time, heat stroke we think. We called to see the nurse, who had just left for the day. The staff in the spa next door were amazing. They took us into the spa and called the nurse for us. My daughter vomited several times all over the floor, but one wonderful member of staff said it didn't matter, took my daughter to the bathroom and cleaned up, wouldn't hear of me cleaning up as my daughter needed a hug. Thank you also to the lovely Cuban nurse for looking after us and offering advice. I didn't get the opportunity to thank the spa staff properly, as we left soon after. if management read this please praise them for me. We booked a few trips. One on the Wildthing catamaran, to Ricks Cafe, bit choppy and daughter didn't feel great. The staff on board and the captain were so kind and understanding. Wonderful trip. We also booked two trips with the taxi company in reception. Our driver Mr Singh went above and beyond to make out days out wonderful. Showing us the sight of Jamaica along the way. Stopping and buying us patties, corn bread and mangos. Not part of his job, but really made our trip extra special. Recommend Mayfield Falls, closer and not so commercial as Dunns River. For us it was much better. Thanks to Tyroy (sorry if spelt wrong) he was so polite and helpful. Carrying our iPad and phone, and taking amazing photos for us. Even the beach vendors were polite. Thanks Anne Marie and Peaches for braiding our hair. I took mine out after three weeks as I was turning heads at home and I'm a little shy. Some of the vendors can be a little pushy, but a polite but firm NO. Usually is accepted. Just remember, they are trying to provide for their family.thanks Mama Cynthia who gave me and my daughter a bracelet. I'm still wearing it.The pools and beach were wonderful. Pool with bar got a little cloudy at one point, but it was the busiest and pump had a lot of sun screen to cope with, it was emptied and refilled, solving the problem, and there were other pools to use while this took place, so not an issue. Thanks to Bubbles in the kids club, can't believe the negative review I just read. Guess you can't please all of the people all of the time. She would always stop and chat to the kids even when they weren't at the club. Amazing how you remembered all their names.if there were any issues my eleven year old would soon have let me know. Thank you for helping her to make friends and enjoy her holiday. As for the entertainment staff, the biggest thank you of all. Working from morning till late at night, and with such enthusiasm. Starboy, Spotlight, Pepper and Tiger. You really made our holiday. Riu, if you read this review I want you to know, you hotels are brilliant but it's your staff that make people want to come back. Please appreciate them. Anyone reading this, remember Jamacian people are not rich, the people in the hotel appreciate their jobs, but a nice tip from you guys is appreciated and helps a lot. Thank you Jamaica. Can't wait to visit you again

Room Tip: Block one is close to everything and never had a problem with noise
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank Sorin N
Reviewed April 16, 2016

Just returned from this hotel, transfer 90 mins ,however you do get to see some of the island as you travel. On arrival nice cold cocktail and quick check in, nice room in block 1 close to all pools, restaurants and bars, room had king size bed plus one extra single to put the wife in if she snored, lovely bathroom with good size shower and double sinks.
Buffet restaurant was good, lots of choice and themed nights, good breakfast, lunch on the beach at the jerk hut or in the beach restaurant, nice and convenient if you do not want to move far from your lounger.

A la carte restaurants very nice , good food and excellent service, tried all four twice, my only gripe is the booking service it needs to be speeded up, people not sure which one to book and asking what each served, easy solution , read the menu first, simples.

Bars , good service and good choice of drinks, red wine can be a bit hit and miss depending on which bar or restaurant you are in, cocktails very nice, tried most on the list, red stripe beer nice if you drink lager.

Three nice pools, party pool with swim up bar, family pool and the nearly dead pool for the oldies, plus a small kidies pool and slide.

Nice clean beach with good snorkeling in the middle, some sea grass but crystal clear water and very warm and shallow.
Good water sports no need to book just turn up and use, I tried them all and never had to wait once, snorkles also available.

Entertainment team work very hard and make the effort to please all, we had lunch with some of them in the beach restaurant, a nice touch, manager please encourage this as you can find out a lot by talking to the people who live in Jamaica.

Room Tip: I had a room in block one 1110, close to all facilities, facing the tennis courts, lovely early morning sunshine .
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Julie M
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

I should have put this up sooner but I needed to visit other hotels to get a true picture.

Room was clean and the maids tended to go out of their way to make everything perfect.

The restaurants service was second to none from breakfast to evening meal we could not fault them.

The beach was very well tended we had some "liquid sunshine" but not the hotels fault.

But the cherry on top was the hotel lobby bar the staff go out of their way to get to know you and as soon as your glass is empty you have another full one on your table. We need to say a big thank you to Claudia for helping make our holiday extra special.

Read between the lines of the negative reviews please, we nearly never went because of them, so glad we took that chance.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank RUSSELL J
Reviewed April 14, 2016

We had a week here following a weeks cruise out of Montego Bay, the bus ride from the Port was quite long (about two hours).
Check in at the Hotel was quite efficient but our room wasn't ready immediately so was offered to go and have something to eat.
When we got to our room it was nice and comfortable, we had a room with a view of the garden and a pool. There was a large shower, two washbasins and a toilet in the bathroom, the shower was good and powerful.
There was a fridge in the room, but was only re stocked every few days.
The food was generally good, we ate in all the a la carte but didn't find them that great, although it was nice to be waiter served. Both buffet places were fine, Im not a lover of buffet, it was very busy and seemed to run out of food quite early in the evening, one night though they served lobster which was amazing!
We tended to go on the beach as the pools were usually busy and loud. On the beach the 1st morning we were approached by all the lads offering us everything from cigarettes to boat trips, if you not interested they go away and don't bother you again, we were polite and said we were not interested and they would wave and say hello but that was it.
The jerk chicken served on the beach was amazing, best food of the holiday!
The staff were all lovely and friendly, very helpful and always had a smile.
The internet I ended up buying for the extra charge for the week as it wasn't very good and you had to go to Reception. I bought the package for the week and it worked everywhere in the resort and was good.
The entertainment wasn't brilliant. The band that used to play early evening were brilliant, why they weren't employed all evening Im not sure as everyone seemed to enjoy them and then when the Hotel entertainment came on everyone made a move away although the steel band were amazing and well worth watching!
This is at best a 4 star hotel, its ok, we enjoyed our stay but it wasn't up to my usual hotel standard.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple