2,785 results
All reviewsswim up roompremium sectionadults only sectionnesta loungemile barackee restaurantdi romagnagourmet cornersensatori hotelsthomson repspalms restaurantbali bedssensatori experienceamber bargala dinnermobay loungecoffee bar
Reviewed June 28, 2016

My family and I spent last week in Negril at Azul Sensatori. The place is beautiful, the food is good, and the staff are incredible. Everything you could ever need is available at Sensatori and with staff members like Tatianna, Shemar, Anna Kae and Oraldo, you'll have one of the best trips of your life. Ask Oraldo to sing for you! The gym was fantastic as were all the other amentities. We used Fabian Woodbine for transportation and had a great experience. He's a local, independent taxi driver who took great care of us.

Room Tip: This resort allows children, but has an adult only section.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank mckenziecarter13
Reviewed June 28, 2016

The resort was amazingly clean and the staff could not have done more for us, The food was superb and cocktails were incredible. we stayed in the family part of the hotel with was great as we walked out our suit and straight to swimming pool and view from out side our suit was fanstatic, my wow moment of the holiday was when they were showing cool running on a big screen on the beach I was ht only person watching but the staff kept refiling my glass the I call that amazing customer service

Stayed: October 2015
4  Thank Lucinda W
Reviewed June 28, 2016

As it was my wife's 50th this year and also our 29th wedding anniversary I gave her the option where she wanted to go. Due to the fact that the following two years we had visited two sensatori resorts (Egypt & Mexico) and was impressed with the resorts we thought we would try another. The place was amazing and the weather perfect so much so that we was thinking of booking again next year. The food is good, a good selection and you have plenty of choices with Palms a buffet style layout for breakfast and every day in the evening they have a different style of food (Spanish, Mexican etc), Ackee another restaurant doing Caribbean food like Ackee and salt fish and red snapper to name a few Di Romagna the Italian restaurant and at the bottom of the resort you have Garfield another a Jamaican style restaurant where you can eat inside and outside on the beach. Also from midday to save having to go back to your room to get changed for dinner there is a poolside area cooking Jerk chicken or pork and burgers etc with tables to sit out and waiter service. There is also a lounge upsatairs called the Nesta lounge all air conditioned where the music goes on till 2am every day. As you can imagine there is plenty of bars to get your drinks from and with it being gourmet inclusive you ask for rum and coke and that is what you get you ask for Bacardi and coke you will get Bacardi and coke. Not just local drinks but continental as well. As before every cocktail you can think and if you ask them they will over proof your drink ( poor rum or vodka inside the glass and inside the straw you don't need to ask them if you tip them and they can see you are have a good time). The bar staff are crazy doing all the Tom Cruise moves on the film Cocktail and having a laugh and a joke with the customers. At night they usually have a band or magician on outside the main pool and bar till about 11pm then it's upstairs and indoors to the Nesta lounge for music till the early hours. I decided to upgrade to a swim up deluxe double room and it was amazing opened the door to a bottle of champagne and two glasses and having a Bali bed to sit on outside then just slip into the water walk under the bridge to a swim up bar where there are chairs in the water or make your way back to your room,excellent. As it was my wife's birthday they offered me a candlelit meal for two at a price ($250) or flowers ($85) but I chose to book us in to the spa for a couple of hours as it was also our anniversary the next day. You can imagine what the beach and sea are like, incredible because the beach is not private you will get people coming down singing to you and selling mangos or coconuts etc but the beach is guarded by each resort you can't just walk down and get a sun lounger unless you are on that resort. The guard will ask you where you are staying if you don't look familiar your room number and if you go walkers down the beach he will ask you the same so that you are accounted for and they know your last movements. The people in Jamaica are so friendly even when your not buying anything they like to know where you come from and what the weather is like where you come from as you can imagine. I strongly recommend this resort due to its location (7 mile beach Negril) and the friendly and very polite staff. Wifi is free also you just after log into sensatori no problem.

Room Tip: A swim up. Excellent choice because at the end of a relaxing day on the beach you can sit outside on a Bali bed outside your room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ADRIAN N
Reviewed June 27, 2016

What can I say the Sensatori it is on Seven Mile beach. The staff is excellent, the food is good. The resort does have children, but they were unnoticed. The bulk of the guests were from Great Britain so there is not a language problem.

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable.

Service by the staff is above the norm, they will do anything to accommodate the guest.

Food at the buffet was good, the only items lacking were fresh fruits, I missed the pineapple's, mango's, and other tropical fruits that we usually get in Jamaica no mater what time of year it is.

We used Kelly Martin at AlIinclusiveoutlet.com (for booking) and Dudley's Big Ship Taxi (for private transportation) bigshiptours.com/ Both are the best to work with.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Farmerinparadise
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We visited the Sensatori Jamaica for 2 weeks in May and had an amazing holiday! We booked an adult's swim up room and we were given room 6104; this room was right near the swim up bar and had an amazing view of the sea and sunset.

Staff
The staff are so friendly here and really do make your holiday so much better, I will name a few that went the extra mile.. Dwight; Michael C; Terrence; Jaime; Calvin. And there are plenty more that were all so friendly!

Tipping
I had read lots of reviews about tipping before we went so we agreed to tip those who we liked etc... but after a few days we had spent quite abit as we liked everyone! Everyone is so friendly that you will feel the need to tip everyone, so maybe just have a daily limit. We ended up spending over 100 dollars on tips.

Restaurants
The restaurants are all really nice; our personal favourite was the Ackee Caribbean restaurant. The food is gorgeous and the view is beautiful. Palms (the buffet) was nice and had different themed nights (Mexican; Asian; Caribbean). Garfields done a lovely BBQ lunch on a Tuesday and Thursday. We also loved the Jamaican patties from the gourmet corner for lunch - yummy.

Candlelit dinner
We arranged a candlelit dinner while we were there and had an amazing night.. my partner proposed! This made it more special :)
The food was really nice and the chef even came out to speak to us to make sure everything was ok. The hotel photographer Calvin got some lovely photos for us.

Entertainment
We personally found the entertainment abit disappointing. It started really late too.. about 9pm (ish). It was usually the same type of singers every night. There didn't seem to be much variety, it would be nice to have something different every night. I was looking forward to the fire show which ended up being on our last night but this wasn't as good as I was expecting.

Excursions
We booked 2 exursions... the horse back ride and the sunset cruise to Ricks cafe.
Horse back ride and swim - This was a good morning, however we were disappointed as there was no beach and it says in the description 'Before long, you’ll be back at the beach with the chance to ride through the waves until your horse actually starts swimming'. Also, when we were going for the swim we asked to go near eachother as we are a couple and paid to do this trip together..but they didn't let us!! I was at the front of the line then about 8 other people then my partner was at the back!! So we got no photos together doing the swim which I was really disappointed with :(.
Sunset cruise - We didn't really know that this was a party boat until we arrived! They fill the boat up so it's really busy. We met a few couples from our hotel on this trip so ended up having a really good day. Rick's cafe was cool but it poured down with rain :( So unfortunately we didn't get the sunset either as it was cloudy.

Room
As I mentioned, we booked an adult's only swim up room. This room was worth the extra cost! We loved having a swim up room and definitely made the most of it. The day bed is really comfortable and we got sun on the bed from about 11.30am. The mini bar is restocked daily including beer. Bed is really comfortable!

Room service
We ordered room service for lunch one day and had it on the day bed outside. They even delivered cocktails to us with the food. Room service was nice however there's not alot of choice.

Beach/sea
The beach is lovely and we were always able to get sunbeds, even at 10/11am. The ocean is lovely and warm, we snorkelled a few times and saw plenty of small fish, starfish and even a squid!
We done Kayaking which is free at the sports centre on the beach. I recommend this, just put on plenty of sun cream and don't take anything that you don't want to get wet as water does get in the kayak.

Overall we had an amazing time and we will definitely be back here one day! I highly recommend a holiday here!! :)

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple