CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Pool
US$55
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$58
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
US$191
US$160
Travelocity
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$44
Priceline
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$64
TripAdvisor
US$239
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$413
All reviewsseaside villabedroom villathe cottagesunderground caveltu pubwest endpool and bar areaproperty managerhot tubskinny diprick's cafethe cliffstaff putssecurity teamarrange transportationbring earplugsrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Staff was amazing. View unmatched. Food delicious. Water perfect. Location fantastic. Wedding was absolutely beautiful. Price was high, but worth it. Wifi was decent. Plumbing went out briefly a couple of times, but always came back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
VillasSurMerGM, General Manager at Villas Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Hi Brian,

Thank you for choosing Villas Sur Mer. We hope to have you back again next time!
Cassandra

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here even though with a little of care and maintenance it could have been fabulous. Little bit annoying things like hair dryer, safety box, air conditioning, toaster did not work... but despite this it was very good.
A suggestion... Bring ear plugs... The hauling of the dogs can wake you up at night

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RobbieRJ
VillasSurMerGM, General Manager at Villas Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write e review. My apologies again for the issues you experienced during your stay. Sometimes those little things all go wrong at the same time, but I am happy were able to address them all so that you still enjoyed your stay with us.
warm regards,

Cassandra

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I were here for a week at the end of February and it was one of the best places we have ever stayed. It is quiet, relaxing, and has the best staff ever. It is in a great location by Ricks, LTU, and Ivan’s and there is always a taxi around to take you anywhere else you want to go. I can not thank the staff enough for how great they were.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan A
VillasSurMerGM, General Manager at Villas Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I agree! we have the best staff in Negril. We are happy you enjoyed your vacation here at Villas Sur Mer, keep in touch and come back soon.
Cassandra and the VSm team

Reviewed March 5, 2018

This was not my first time staying at VSM, I love this property! I was disappointed to learn that my good friends, Cliff, the bartender, and Richard, the "concierge" were no longer with the property, but no problem I was able to locate them on the West End. As always, the yard is beautiful, due to Shem's amazing gardening skills. I was a bit late arriving, but no problem. Marlon, Francis and Andre the security guards were able to accommodate a flawless check in. My room was absolutely clean, and had everything I would need for the next 12 days. I was hungry and thirsty so first stop was back to the bar where I met Lumair, the bartender, who was always ready with an ice cold Red Stripe, a Dirty Banana or whatever creation he was concocting... Miami Vice...so refreshing. Across the street I was pleased to see Caesar to The Bone, the most flavorful jerk chicken on the West End. I believe I ate there at least 3 times. SO GOOD! The pool and hot tub are perfect for a late night skinny dip, so private and secluded. Janine and Cheryl , the housekeepers did an amazing job. Cheryl took really good care of me always anticipating my needs...she even checked in on me one day when I was really sick. Cassandra the manager was helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. When I stay at VSM, feel like family...I feel welcomed, safe and completely relaxed. The staff puts me at complete ease, especially Lulu the resident dog, which is a very nice touch when you're missing your own dog back home. People always ask, "What did you do on vacation?" My answer "Nothing". I unwind and relax either at the pool or on the beach, with a good book and/or people watch. Just what I want to do. The sea is refreshing and like bathwater. Negril is my home away from home. People who stay here are chill and respectful of the vibe; if you are looking for a loud, AI, party experience VSM is not for you at all. If you want that you can find it, but not at VSM. Can't wait to return. Respect.

Room Tip: All rooms are great and each provide a different perspective of the accumulate gardens.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura G

Hi Laura,
We all loved reading your review yesterday. I also printed it out and found many staff reading it aloud to each other. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review. It makes us proud to know that you enjoyed your time here at Villas Sur Mer, your second home. I know you will be back soon, until then warmest regards,
Cassandra and the VSM team

Reviewed February 20, 2018

My husband, 9 year old daughter and I just stayed here for 2 nights on Feb. 8-10 and wished we could have stayed longer. It is a beautiful garden side property with lush grounds, spacious cottages and gorgeous pool. Cassandra, the manager, was so friendly and accommodating, and so were her staff. We stayed in a large 2-bedroom cottage (cottage #4), each with an outside veranda, large living room, outside showers and fully equipped kitchen. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Neene M
VillasSurMerGM, General Manager at Villas Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for coming to Villas Sur Mer. And thank you also for bringing your daughter! we rarely get small visitors and it is delightful to watch their enthusiasm for Jamaica.
See you next time!