My husband and I planned are honeymoon in Montego Bay, Jamaica at an all Inclusive Resort. What we realized after two days was that being at an all inclusive resort was no way to see Jamaica. So we rented a car and drove from Montego Bay to Port Antonio. What an amazing way to see Jamaica. We had researched places to stay and I came across the Geejam when I originally researched places to stay but never heard of staying in Port Antonio. Then my husband came across the Geejam in his research when we were at the all inclusive stuffy americanized resort. We immediately called to check for availability. We were delighted to hear that they had a night available and we packed a bag for 2 days, rented a car and took a 4-1/2 hr AWESOME drive to Port Antonio to the Geejam Resort.
We arrived close to the evening so we didnt get to see what the entire property looked liked until the morning, but from what we saw when we did arrive we were amazed.
The staff was beyond 5 stars, the owner was incredible to get to know. Brin Brin was a sweetheart and made our private dining experience, one of a kind. The chef was wonderful and the food was DELICIOUS!
The best dinner we had in all of Jamaica.
We were completely impressed by what we treated with during our evening experience that we never thought it could get better and it did.
When we woke up in the morning, my husband treated the staff and the chef and demonstrated and cooked breakfast... what can I say. He loves to cook!
We finished breakfast, we wanted to enjoy the property and HAD NO CLUE THAT WE WERE ABOUT TO BE EVEN MORE AMAZED.
The private beach is absolutely breathtaking. I never thought that a place like this could exist.
By the way, every moment of everywhere we were, there was a staff member, ready to assist you with whatever you need and if they werent there, you just use the Cell Phone they provide you. INCREDIBLE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geejam, an insider escape, is located in San San, close to Port Antonio, in the parish of Portland, on the pristine shores of north-east Jamaica. Achieving a stylish equilibrium between ultra modern technology and the intrinsic grace of the natural island landscape makes this the Geejam signature trademark. The property features seven double rooms, a state of the art Recording Studio, Healing Spa, Swimming Pool (Sanwood only), Gym and the Bushbar, forming an exclusive universe within the natural beauty of the grounds, which stretch down to its own private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Geejam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geejam Port Antonio
- Geejam Hotel Port Antonio
- Geejam Jamaica/Port Antonio