“Home from Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hayes, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I had a wonderful stay here. The apartment had modern settings, in a secure gated community. There was ample space for my partner and I, as well as sufficient to have family over for dinners and entertain around the pool. The laundry is located along the hall, I had no problems locating the ‘Token Guy’ who started work at 9 am. I had all my laundry washed and dried by 1pm. The kitchen could use additional crockery and cutlery, however we bought paper plates etc which reduced washing dishes! This didn’t hinder our stay. Each room has a TV. I would definitely stay hear again. Thanx Chris

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mickeco C
“Ms.”
Reviewed December 26, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This property is beautiful aesthetically but lacks proper management. The management is nowhere to be found. There was no internet for the beginning of our stay. The listing spoke of a washer and dryer being available. Our clothing had to spend days in the washer because it had broke down. The listing never spoke of the need to purchase wash tokens. There is no additional linens to change the bed.This property has only ONE washer and dryer to service the entire building.There was no hot water and we were forced to take cold showers. Overall the experience was very poor. Management needs to shape up and provide the amenities listed. I would not recommend this property to anyone. Once money is spent honouring sevices should be top priority. Rent at your own risk.

20 Jan 2018
Hi Mickeco
I don't see any mention that we were trying to reach you for days without any luck leaving voice messages and leaving messages on TripAdvisor, those messages had instructions on who to contact when you were there and about the property details and we needed to know what time you were checking in but no answered you just showed up, the amenities listed on TripAdvisor just ask you to state what's available I did tell you weeks before your stay that you would need to purchase tokens so it was not a surprise we even gave you free tokens, yes just before your stay the dryer had problems on the complex so sorry for that but property management was already working on getting it fixed sorry again for that. And for Internet you did not have it for the first day as Flow the internet provider had an area outage and there was nothing we can do. And yes there was hot Water it just needed to be turned on from the breaker
Communication is the key especially at check-in so you can get the run down on the property and how it works and the location of everything you need.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mrs”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean except they did not provide us with extra bed linen hence we had to use the same ones for a whole week .we were also promised two sets of keys and only one was given which causes a great inconvenience for us as we done things individually and on more than one occasion found ourselves standing outside waiting for the other to return to gain access to the apartment once i had to wait over an hour even though i rang both numbers that were provided numerous times both went straight to voicemail messages were leave to explained what was happening and that I desperately need the extra set of keys that we were told would be provided to us and asked if someone would be kind enough to let us in .this incident happened the Sunday we were there untill Wednesday however we still got no respond..

31 Jul 2017
Hi there I did not receive any calls from you or did not get any voice messages maybe you called the wrong numbers, sorry about that, on the door there is a digital dead bolt combo lock why didn't you guys just use the combo to gain entry into the apartment did not need the key I have it there for this same reason for easy access with out walking with a key, or if the key gets lost all you need to do is remember the combo.

Sorry for any issues you had I use to provide 2 sets of keys maybe that's what you are talking about when you say we promised You, for the front door until lost of our customers provided feed back about digital locks with combo so I changes the lock a month ago.
Charles H
“Outstanding”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Had the pleasure of staying at this property for my vacation. Super clean accommodation and transfer of entry items done flawlessly. For a worry free place to stay with great amenities, I highly recommend staying here. Done with hotels!!!!! I'll be back here in a few.

alanacrai...
Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING”
Reviewed June 12, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm super picky and very cautious when booking vacation homes. This reason is why I usually stick to all inclusive. A friend referred me to this vacation home in Jamaica and I'm so thankful and grateful that I took their advice and booked this home for a week. Not only was the service amazing, The house was exceptionally clean and the location access was so easy for me to get around especially with the children. The biggest thing for me was that the home was safe! That's huge for me due to the fact that I travelled with my children! This vacation home felt like a home away from home and I would definitely book this vacation home again and again and again! Thank you so much for an amazing Jamaican vacation!!!!!

Pryncess...
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I was skeptical at first but decided it would fit our budget. Upon arrival I was shocked at how beautiful the place was. I must say it was amazing weekend getaway that I would go back for a longer stay

Mellycake...
“Love the place!”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have to say firstly the management was so awesome and accommodating. We loved our welcome package. We liked having access to a laptop and my kids really loved the movie box! The place was very clean.
We will be telling all our friends!
We will be back for sure!

Thank you and looking forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing