“Ladies trip 2017”

Pablo Tours Jamaica
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Runaway Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are a boutique organization certified by the Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB). We specialize in ground transportation offering services such as cruise ship and airport pick up as well as airport transfer.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I used Pablo Tours when we vacationed in Jamaica last year. They offered such friendly and affordable services. Very pleasant and continuously stopped whenever we wanted to get out of the vehicle to take pictures. They even took the time to explain famous landmarks. If you are heading to Jamaica anytime soon I encourage you to explore the island with Pablo Tours.

Annie Lyles

All reviews
"girls trip"
in 5 reviews
"craft market"
in 2 reviews
"prices are very reasonable"
"rose hall"
"jerk chicken"
"river falls"
"green grotto caves"

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

When i arrived at grand bahia principe jamaica i wanted to go outside the property to do a tour. I went to the front desk and the agent recommend me to go with pablo which i did she said no worries he will take care you. Im so glad i did pablo was excellent he took me around he showed me many places. He was polite and very aware. He taught me a thing or two about the beautiful island as well. When your coming to jamaica make sure you call Pablo he will take good care of you. Hes simply the best.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Pablo is very professional. When we go to Jamaica we can rely on him to take us anywhere on the island. He is punctual and drives safely. He has become our go to tour guide.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I travelled to Jamaica in October 2017, I stayed at the Luxury Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay. While I was there I heard about the craft market and duty free shops in Ocho Rios and wanted to do a day trip. I planned my day trip and decided to adventure out on my own. While I was waiting for my taxi a gentleman approached me and asked if I was going into town and if so he would take me. I explained to him what my intentions were for the day and he smiled and said that he would be glad to take me on a tour to Ocho Rios. He presented me with his business card and introduce himself as Pablo.

On our journey into Ocho Rios Pablo gave me an in-depth history of the island and all the major tourist spot. Pablo had a great personality and amazing sense of humour and gave me pointer as to how to approach the locals as well as when they approach me, and I must say I was totally fascinated by his knowledge. He drove slow and at times would stop to point out landmarks and inform me of the history behind them in which I took some beautiful pictures. We toured the market place where I purchased a few things that were half the price of everything at the resort and tourist sites. I haggled with the merchants in the market and I managed to talk my way into getting everything at my price (kudos to me). Pablo was amazed and he couldn’t stop talking about my skills. Pablo took me to Jewel Palace where I purchased beautiful diamond earrings at an incredible price, duty and tax free to me that was the catch of the day.
The day was long weather was nice and hot and with all my shopping I was ready to go back to the resort. But before we returned Pablo took me to his favourite meal spot where I had the most amazing jerk chicken, rice/ beans and festival.

I’m planning on visiting Jamaica this year with some friends and I will definitely be contacting Pablo Tours as our tour guide. I highly recommend Pablo Tours for all your Excursion, shopping and sightseeing if you are visiting Jamaica.

Ebony Lee