“5 STAR EXPERIENCE”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Exodus Retreat

Room 2
Bathrooms
Bathroom
The veranda
Removable Creche attachment around the pool for child safety
Villa Kitchen - newly built
private beach
view
dunns river nearby
Riding on the Beach
Relax under the shade of the almond trees on your own private residents beach
Private Beach
Runaway Bay
Private beach
Jewel golf course
Golf early in the morning
Footpath around the golf course
Exodus Retreat
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Michael C
Denver, Colorado
“5 STAR EXPERIENCE ”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I have been lucky enough to spend time here on several occasions. First off the location is perfect. Situated in Cardiff Hall overlooking the golf course, its just a quick walk to either the pristine private beach, or choose the public beach to have lunch and a beer with the locals. All attractions in both Montego Bay and Ocho Rios are less than an hour away. The villa offers four 5 star suites with more rooms available for larger groups. Visit the website for all the particulars, what I can't stress enough is the value! I frequently visit Jamaica in the off season and love getting to experience opulence at affordable prices. For groups of 4-10 this villa CANNOT be beat. Steer clear of the boring all inclusives and enjoy the true Jamaica in style! You'll spend less money and leave with magical memories that will last a lifetime!

Management Response
10 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation - you are most welcome anytime!!
ON

Los Angeles, California
“Love Sevilla Villa!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Where to begin…

When we first pulled up i was blown away by the beauty of Sevilla Villa. The huge pool at its center…the surrounding nature… the quiet golf course just down the hill…the ocean on the horizon… Paradise!

FOOD: we ate our meals together at one big long table that was always covered with well balanced traditional jamaican food. The food was DELICIOUS. Best I had my whole stay in Jamaica! They were also very accommodating to food allergies and dietary needs….
And they were also aware of how much we enjoyed Blue Mountain Coffee. They kept a pot on all the time! :)

BEACH: The public and private beaches were just a short walk down the hill, and totally worth the walk. Relaxed and welcoming vibe…a scattering of tourists amongst locals.

ROOMS: the rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Our sheets were changed every other day, and our rooms tidied up often. The windows were screened which helped keep mosquitos out!

STAFF: Top notch human beings. Thoughtful, communicative, fun, accommodating all around. Clare does an excellent job managing the villa, and her team took care of all the little behind-the-scene things while we enjoyed our time together.

The memory of the villa warms my heart and calls me back to Jamaica. I hope I have the opportunity to stay there again someday!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
los angeles

ON
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing