Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$339
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$271
BahiaPrincipe
  • Breakfast included
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$129
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$600
US$273
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
Club Ambiance(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Villa Sonate(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$83
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$85
Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$615
US$506
  • Breakfast included
Franklyn D. Resort & Spa(Runaway Bay)(Great Value!)
US$715
US$650
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 2, 2015

Location, could not find resort, had to ask at Decameron for directions. No sign posting on main road. Friendly reception staff, but first impression of place in need of mondernisation (the decor of reception started whilst i was there). Stayed in villa Rm#2. Clean, comfy, fresh towels daily, no complaints about cleaning. The POOL- wouldn't put a dead fish in it, full of algi, no one used it. Wifi only available at reception area where the mosquitoes eat you alive. TV, very poor cable signals, outdated equipment. Security- cant say there was any, but i felt very safe always, even when i was out quite late and returning alone.
Restaurant, I don't think there was one. There was a bar which was closed most of the time as the owners were away. They returned for the last few days of my stay, but didn't appear friendly at all. They opened the bar, but i preferred to go out on the high street, better company and prices. This place is OK for short stay, there's no luxury it's very very basic and cheap and close to amenities. If you love cats there's no shortage of them, keep your door closed unless you want a stray visitor. Best to travel with companion as can get quite lonely otherwise.
Overall the staff are friendly, in villa Rm #1 the resident Sheila has lived there for over 12 years, she's quite a useful source of information on who's who.

Room Tip: no idea, only stayed in villa 2 overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2015

The reception area is in need of repair and a lick of paint part of the roof had gaping holes the furniture needs to be replaced. The Villa itself although spacious needs decorating and soft furnishings need to be replac it looks like people live there permanently in one bathroom the sink was almost hanging off the wall there's no pool you have to cross the road to another complex to use theirs and it was in bad condition and Wifi only available8! Reception area

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Nevita F
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The worst the service, linens pool everything was bad The pool was so green you couldn't swim in it The beds were hard. It was not good. When you called and asked for help with the pool ect it seemed that they just didn't care.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelingirl5453
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was our first trip to Jamaica (2008), and we arrived late at night, so we didn't have a chance to look around. However, when morning came!!!!!! We were heart broken!!!!This place did not look anything like the pics. The "beach" was ruins, there was a junk yard behind the building, and I think we were the only ones there. (Me and 4 other ladies) There was bugs and cats everywhere, there was nothing to do, and my sister couldn't stop crying. We spent 2 days there with no lugguage. Then they agreed to send us to Ocho Rios (The Sandcastle) where our luggage was waiting for us. After we settled in, we had a good time. We've been back to Jamaica 5 times, and each year it gets better.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sweetie322
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is not a resort but more comparable to a motel with a pool. My room included a kitchenette which was a nice feature. The rooms were average but you get what you pay for. Parking was extremely limited. The worst aspect was the difficulty I encountered in trying to locate the "resort". There is no sign from the main road. I phoned the resort and the desk person gave me directions that dependened upon my observing a few landmarks from the direction I was coming to the motel. However these landmarks were not visible from the direction I was arriving. I had to call a second time to get more detailed instructions. I "guessed" that the road I turned into was the road I needed but again there were no signs for the motel. I proceeded down a tree-lined street and I noticed a building practically hidden from view. Thiswas the hotel with a sign on the building hidden behind the trees. This was the most difficult place to find of all the many hotels I stayed at during my trip. I stayed at some places off the beatened path but they were easier to locate. This is a low budget accommodation and the rooms are what you would expect to pay for the price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo