“Fantastic diving experience”

Jamaica Scuba Divers Ltd.
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Runaway Bay
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

It has been a pleasure diving with Jamaica Divers. This is a first class dive operation located in an ideal setting. Just a very short boat ride takes you to a vast array of beautiful walls, coral gardens and lots of marine life. They are accommodating to all divers, and we thoroughly had fun on each dive. See you again.

1  Thank Sandra H
"the entire experience"
"skill level"
"dive package"

Reviewed December 19, 2017

These guys are excellent. I bought an 8 dive package as an AOW diver over my 10 day vacation in Jamaica. Everyone here was incredibly courteous, accomodating, professional, fun loving, and good at what they do. They made sure I was well taken care of, offered suggestions on what else to check out while in Jamaica, and we shared a lot of laughs on the boat. These folks offer exactly what you'd want in a dive shop. I'd highly recommend them, and will book with them next time I'm in Jamaica to hit the rest of the dive sites in the area.

We did Spanish Anchor, Sponge Garden, the wrecks, and a few reef & drift dives. Saw a lot of wildlife thanks to these folks knowing the area really well. (Turtles, rays, eels, stonefish, lionfish, barracuda, crab/lobster, etc.)

I'm big on safety when diving, as a lot of shops I find get too lackadaisical in that area. I always do a bit of research beforehand to make sure I dive with a professional shop who understands this, so I can enjoy my diving more and worry less about what things I have to mitigate to stay safe and within PADI standards. All the reviews here led me to book with these folks, and they weren't wrong. These guys are professional, and offer that wonderful balance of fun and safe diving that you can have confidence in.

Christian, Fruiti, David, and Kevar will take great care of you! Much love and appreciation from Canada. Thank you all! Hope to see you in the not too distant future eh?

3  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Having just returned home from Jamaica, I felt I had to write a review on these guy's. I spent 4 day's Diving with them. 3 day's upgrading to Advanced open water and 1 day diving Ricky's Reef and Table & Chair's. They are Fun guy's to dive with & Very Professional. Christian the Owner, Fruiti the Instructor, Dave the Dive Master and Kevar the Boat Captain, Thank you for MAKING MY TIME DIVING SO MUCH FUN. Tony

I_am_Jamaican, Manager at Jamaica Scuba Divers Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Thank you so much for diving with us Tony. Hope to see you again soon.
From all of us at Jamaica Scuba Divers.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

We dove with Jamaica scuba divers while on vacation, these were our first dives since being certified over a year ago. I was nervous, but David and Fruity provided personalized attention and held my hand through both dives. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. They are true profesionals! Would not hesitate to dive with them again, wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks guys for making my first dives memorable!