“Average Beers, Good Music”
Review of Old Harbor Brewery - CLOSED

Old Harbor Brewery
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stopped by for an after dinner drink tonight and found the entertainment to be very enjoyable. Great live music made for an enjoyable evening. Unfortunately, the beers were nothing extraordinary. Except for the fact that they offer 32oz steins and a huge 80oz 'beer tree'. Another thing to note is the limited variety of different beers on tap. Despute this, it is definately a fun place to check out on a Friday evening!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stopped in during a day in port off a cruise ship. I arrived at 11:30am, the place opens at 11am. I waited quite awhile just to be greeted even though no other customers were there. I ordered one of their own beers. They were just now cleaning the beer lines so I probably waited 15 minutes for my beer. Now, I'm glad they clean their lines, but come on...you couldn't start this at 10am so you are ready to serve at 11?
I ordered a small appetizer...food was good.
The place is probably fine once they all wake up and I might recommend trying it for dinner time. The decor is sort of cool actually with a pirate looming over the beer making pots. Also of note...kind of smelly. I don't know if it's just old beer smell, or what.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

A true gem of PR. The only microbrewery on the island is as incredible as advertised. The beer was great and the food was equal to the task. We tried samples of all the beers (for a modest $10) and then picked our favorites. As an aside, the Coqui beer is perfect after a long warm day in the old city. As an added bonus, live music and a great staff complete the atmosphere

Reviewed November 21, 2012

A group of five of us stopped in to experience their "Beer Tour" with appetizers and thoroughly enjoyed the live music, food and beer! This is a unique German style micro-brewery with a fun and festive atmosphere. The restaurant is spacious and welcoming with a mid sized stage in the center and a moderate sized bar. We especially enjoyed tasting all of their micro-brews and the home-made sausage appetizers! The live musicians were fun and entertaining!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great beer of course but wonderful food as well. A pleasant surprise. Will be sure to return on our next trip.