“Nice chocolate mousse”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The beef tenderloin was taste the lobster pasta dish was over salted but we didn’t send it back but should have.
Good wine list. The dessert are worth the trip

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth time at this restaurant. The food is excellent as is the service. This is an old classic in Old San Juan serving French favorites with a trendy flair. For starters I had the most amazing white bean soup, my wife had great escargots. Had pork chop for dinner and my wife had risotto. The were both amazing. Dessert was the best, a couple of crepes. It was magnificent!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

I had a wonderful dinner here- I think the place is cute, the service great and the cooking , excellent. and the service was perfect. My onion soup was delicious- my duck was fantastic- and the crepes were really yummy too. Can't fault a thing- except that I was alone and it would have been great to have been here with my husband. I just hope they get crowded at other times of night because I want them to stick around!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Very good food and service in a nice setting, The menu is composed of old reliable French recipes With an specially good mushroom and onion soup. I had a bouillabaisse which was all right, but not outstanding.. my wife had a very tasteful quiche.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

A very good place. From the beginning to the end was excellent. Very comfy place, very good music and on point service. When you arrive you are welcomed immediately, the host showed our table.
Very friendly staff with a perfect combination of great service.
The food was amazing. The foie gras was very good and the terrine was perfect. Duck was crispy on the outside and tender inside, the right amount of truffle, for you to enjoy all the flavors. The filet has been the most tender juicy and flavored I had so far. The quality of the meat was awesome.
The wine list in my very personal opinion can be better, but had a decent wine for a very reasonable price. The wine was good all night.
For dessert the tart was very crispy and fresh, full of fruit flavors, well done.
It is a place to go don’t dare to miss this place if you get the chance and want to enjoy a good meal in Old San Juan.
Had a great time.