“Amazing dinner!”

Cayo Caribe condado
Ranked #28 of 1,191 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews of Cayo Caribe which were mostly good, we want it to try. The ambience was nice and happy with friendly and very helpful waiters. I order a lobster and my husband asked for a red snapper. After nicely explaining and suggesting the best way to enjoy both dishes, they brought an amazing lobster along with their signature sauce and other seafood in it. They also brought my husband a huge and beautiful plate with his red snapper and oh my! It was delicious as well. By the way, I had an awesome mojito which I also recommend. A really amazing Puerto Rican restaurant with very great presentation and delicious dishes. Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Sandyang

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my family after eating in Carolina all week. This place the food is amazing. The only down side is the wait for the food. The pulpo salad is great too! There wasn't much of a kids menu but my kids loved the chicken sandwich. The sangria is good too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Our family of 5 visited Candodo on our way back from St. Croix and we ubered to Candodo to check out the sites. Truth be told we chose to go here instead of downtown San Juan just to eat at this place, which had great reviews. It was completely worth it. The service we received from our waiter was SUPERB. I can't say if the others were like that but this guy was a natural. It's not cheap, if you are a big group and order the specialty foods. We wanted to be seated outside to enjoy the views and the weather. The outside seating was great for people watching and we walked over to the beach area after we eat. We would definitely go back, if we go to the San Juan area again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Andrea was good to us. We had Escargot, shrimp tacos, and Cato Mahi-Mahi. It was all great! My wife and I went there on Friday evening and got right in. A little hard to hear, even with my HEARING AIDS!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the food. I ordered the mixed seafood, my husband ordered the shrimp mofongo and the kids ordered the skirt steak with homemade fries. The kids enjoyed the steak and I can attest to the awesomeness of the fries!! I enjoyed the the mixed seafood but wasn’t expecting to have shrimp with the heads left on. I really liked the whitefish but wasn’t a fan of the salmon included. Service was average.

Date of visit: August 2018