“Place to go”
Review of Lote 23

Lote 23
Ranked #120 of 1,140 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Like this place a lot. Just to drink couple of Missionary's and hang out with my hubby or to eat with the whole family. I like the ceviche, my kid loves the wok food, my mom the pernil, my hubby the drinks... well you'll have lots alternatives for everyone. And the ambiance is so nice... is not cheap so take that in mind.

1  Thank orgulloboricua

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Had lots of fun visiting Lote 23. Great Food and Drinks! Many, Many locals! Sneakers, flats or white sole shoes are a must. The floor is like a white gravel and it sticks to everything.

1  Thank margaretcH7095EI
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

You can find a variety of food trucks in Lote 23. From vegan food to popsicles to cool down from our beautiful tropical weather. You can be entertained by music and their huge board games. It's the perfect place to chill and eat. The best thing of Lote 23, is that you support Puerto Rican small businesses. Give it a visit, if you find yourself in Santurce.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

This was definitely on my list of places to visit on my trip to San Juan. It is a very cute welcoming space with a variety of food vendors as well as alcohol. I ordered from Pernileria los próceres and la alcapurria quema. The service for both places was wonderful and I wish I had more time to visit Lote 23 later in the evening. Overall I would definitely recommend this place for a quick by or a low key night out.

2  Thank Devon M
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Around ten food kiosk located is a lot, what a great idea, choices from Peruvian, Mexican Concepts, Ice Cream and more. If you visit San Juan I highly recommend you visit this place and have a feast of different food, flavors concepts and creative cuisine by young chefs bringing something totally new, I was impressed.