2,695 results
All reviews convention center choices restaurant the club lounge infinity pool texas de brazil puerto rico old san juan sushi bar beautiful hotel cruise ship across the street lobby bar cab ride nice pool pre cruise condado area gomez
Reviewed April 4, 2018

So I haven't been to hotel as of yet. I plan on going 4/21/2018. Mine and my husband's anniversary. After booking our flights hotel & rental, I called Hotel because i wanted to know which room i had booked for us. Women on the phone was very rude even said "do you not know what you paid for?" I have a million things i've been doing to plan this trip! sorry i didn't remember. Then she said you booked Superior king room but you booked with a third party they usually always get downgraded????! like WHAT??? makes me just want to cancel altogether! I'll leave another review once we go.
-Shamecka-

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shamecka R
Daniela B, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Shamecka,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience. We are truly disappointed to hear about this unusual situation. It is our highest mission to provide genuine and caring service to all of our guests. I ask that you please contact me directly, and it will be a pleasure to assist you with all of your reservation details and remedy the situation that occurred. We look forward to hearing from you and addressing this matter, to warmly welcome you to our property.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Perfect for a business trip ... great restaurants on property and the Puerto Rico Convention Center is across the street. Very conveniently close to the airport ... the service was great .. The bed and bedding was exceptionally comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

For a $300-400 per night hotel I expected so much more.

First the hotel is in a very odd location. Right near the end of a runway, so you get the semi have regular joy of a light aircraft taking off. Not a pool to relax around.

Rooms are fine and comfortable but the noise coming through the door from the corridor is significant. As is the door rattling every time another door closes in the corridor.

Ground staff really like their petrol powered leaf blower and pressure washer around the pool area too.

Nothing to do in the hotel. Small café and a restaurant that had the ambience of a diner. Shane because the food is really ok.

Over priced. Average at best.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hector P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience.On behalf of our entire team, I apologize for falling short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropiate team in an effort to improve our service. Hopefully we get another chance to host you when your travels bring you back through San Juan

Warm Regards

Hector Picorelli
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

An hotel in an unlikely place just minutes from the port and airport. Lovely rooms comfortable beds, coffee fascilities provided. Very good cafe with good menu and very reasonably priced. The roof is a lovely area of gardens and an infinity pool with a small bar which also provides food and drink. Good stopover. Wanted a day room on the way back but they only offered one for a totally unreasonable $396! Went elsewhere, a pity it would have made a good ending to a good holiday

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Had 2 great days in this hotel to book end cruise which left port about a mile away. Staff very friendly. Clean rooms. Great bar and restaurant on grounds. Pool and hot tubs were fantastic with great bar outside. Only complaint is they charged additional $15 each day for facility charge which I previously paid for on Priceline which I will be disputing. Other than that, I highly recommend this facility.

Trip type: Travelled with family