San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
US$351
US$208
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Milano(San Juan)
US$73
US$70
  • Restaurant
6,746 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We liked the hotel and the location, but I was extremely disappointed when I returned to find out they wouldn't give me credit for my Marriott rewards because it was booked through Expedia. At the prices they charged you think they would treat their rewards members to their points. Airlines give frequent flyer miles when booked through a 3rd party. No reason to stay at Marriott anymore.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

we spent a few days getting away from the hussle of work. we picked this marriott because of the reviews and the location of this hotel. cab fare from the airport was 18.50 one way. we experience a great room and has great service from the door man to the front desk to the maid service. both the tuscany restaurant and their La vista restaurant both offered good food. Tuscany was more expensive but still affordable. we paid 72.00 for two meals.... the casino was small but served the purpose.. nice hotel if you like being in or near town and close to old san juan.

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade... you may get one even if you dont think you will...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We went for a long weekend with our 2 teenagers to attend a nearby wedding. The beach was fantastic and easy..not reserving chairs and fighting for umbrellas. The beach staff arranged chairs and shade for us no matter what time we arrived. The resort is nearby to all of the restaurants in Condado so there is plenty to do. Our room was clean and comfortable...no complaints about our stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tmini2010
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We wanted to spend an afternoon on a beach before our cruise, so the Marriott Stellaris seemed like a good, albeit spendy, choice. Overall, the hotel is beautiful, the rooms are well appointed, and the beach is very nice. Check-in took forever, even with a glass of free champagne, and at these prices, the least they could do is provide free internet access anywhere in the hotel, but no such luck.

Aside from the location right on Condado Beach, there are some great restaurants right across the street, and a Walgreens one block away for any last minute pre-cruise purchases.

One thing to be aware of - they offer a room package that includes a buffet breakfast. The thing is that you pay for the breakfast again at the restaurant, then have to get the breakfast price credited to your account when checking out. So much for efficiency!

A nice splurge if all you want is the beach!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank GlobalViewer
Reviewed March 26, 2012

So we decided to hold a destination wedding and selected this Marriott resort because of Marriott's superb reputation. All of the details were taken care of via email and contracts were signed in the same way. I am an extremely, extremely detailed oriented person so I thought I was clear and descriptive in exactly what I wanted and I paid accordingly. The whole idea was for them to take what I wanted and make it happen, after all thats what I paid them for. So we get there and had trouble with the room as we tried to check-in. No discount on the room either. Strike one! Then, we make it all the way to the wedding day with high expectations of what should happen. The ceremony was beautiful and they nailed it. Each and every detail we discussed was present at our seaside beach ceremony. Then we get to the reception. First, we were supposed to have a bar, it was a table set up in the corner. I can let that go. Our signature drink was the mojito. They served the drinks to us in plastic cups!! Strike two! It was a wedding reception and not a bbq. I was fuming and trying not to get upset but thats not what I paid for. Then, we had heavy appetizers for our wedding. Heavy enough to where we needed plates but there were none!! The butler kept handing out napkins as if it would hold the food. We had roughly 30 guests seated at one long table and the butler was walking around to each person and serving them. It took him nearly 20 minutes to make it around the table for each type of appetizer and we had 5 choices! So finally my mom spoke up and requested plates so that we could serve ourselves, which would have been much more efficient. The event planner at the Marriott told her no, essentially, because thats not what I asked for. Strike three!! After going back and forth, which is a discussion I should not have had on my wedding day, they brought the plates for the cold food. Not happy at all. I am very very disappointed in the Marriott and I don't plan to visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family