6,936 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed September 14, 2017

What makes a hotel is not the physical building or the amount of high tech gadgets or facilities it has - nowadays there are thousands and thousands of hotels all over the world with similar facilities competing for the same clientele. However what sets a hotel apart or any business for that matter is the people and service rendered.

My family and I booked 3 executive suites for the 3rd week in August, however a few days to arrival I called the hotel to request for 2 queen beds instead of a king and they notified me that all their executive suites only come with a king bed. Being that we were travelling with children, we decided to cancel the reservations. A couple of days later I saw a charge posted to my account for the full price of the stay for each suite. I quickly called the hotel and after a long conversation we discovered that it appeared that only one of the suite reservations cancelled and the other 2 suites had open reservations! I was about to call Marriott to figure out what had gone wrong, but the managed said not to worry that the charges posted to my account will be reversed and the reservations nullified. I was impressed at the level of professionalism at which the manager handled the problem.
Therefore, although I did not physically stay here I am giving them a 5stars for customer service :-) ! well done Marriott !!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Travel_Zeee:
Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us - customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are delighted to hear that our staff was able to assist you. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The entire staff is very friendly and helpful.
Especially remember the guys at the entrance, the security person Luis Gonsalez, and the barman Wilfredo.
Really, a great bunch of people.

Went there with 3 "amigos" for a 3 day vacation.

Yes, the hotel was nice also.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear mariense:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us - we are happy to hear that you and your 3 "amigos" enjoyed your time at our Resort as well as the service provided by our staff - come back soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

So we were evacuated here from St Thomas all on Marriotts dime. It was an amazing show of dedication to guest safety and customer service. This hotel is beautiful. It looks very modern but the building itself looks a bit old, no biggie. The room is spacious with a very comfortable king bed, LED tv and two patios. The city views are fantastic I was unaware how pretty San Juan was. There are a lot of restaurants and bars very close to this hotel. The beach is accessible from the hotel and there is a decent casino on the grounds too. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan P
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Ryan P:
We are delighted to have you with us and appreciate you taking the time to share comments regarding your stay. We are happy to know that you are enjoying your time at our Resort as well as our convenient Condado Beach location - which as you mentionedin your review is close to many restaurants, bars and shops!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My family traveled to San Juan in early August for a 7 night vacation. My wife and 3 older teens stayed in 2 adjoining rooms. The rooms were well appointed and the beds very comfortable. Most importantly, the rooms were very clean. The housekeeping staff were friendly and unimposing. The restaurants were lively and the offerings were diverse and food very good. The staff were friendly and helpful.

The front desk was outstanding. When I had an issue with the onsite car rental service, the front desk manager (Ibet Velez) was helpful, understanding, and solution driven. She also sent a surprise snack to our room, which was a nice surprise and unexpected. As a lifetime Gold member, it was one of the best Marriott resorts in which my family has stayed.

The beach was beautiful and well cared for by the grounds staff. Great stay!

Room Tip: Ask for pool view....you'll get a view of the ocean as well!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank MCWOn7
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear craigWinnyc:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent 7 night trip to beautiful Puerto Rico! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was able to assist you. We value your loyalty to our brand and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My husband and I visited San Juan for 5 days and stayed at the Marriot. It was clean and the service here was great. The ocean view is to die for. The best part was the hotel had its own beach entrance and could get beach chairs and umbrellas complimentary. There was dancing at the small club downstairs on the weekend that looked very fun. Tip: use Uber instead of the cabs, they were safe and reliable and half the cost of the cabs.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view its worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imani N

Dear Imani N:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us during your recent 5 day trip to San Juan! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Resort - come back soon!