The Marriott Stellaris Resort has your back!! My wife and I booked Marriott for our annual September Vacation as we normally do each year because of their excellent amenities and service. Unfortunately, we were trapped by Hurricane Irma as American Airlines cancelled our departure flight at the airport at the last minute. We called Marriott, and without hesitation they rebooked our reservations even though they were recommending customers to vacate because of the intensity of the on-coming storm. Their pre-planning efforts to surviving Irma was as professional as could be performed. Days before all exterior windows in the lobby and three stories up on the storms approach side were sealed with metal shutters. All remaining guests (200) were moved to rooms in the center of the complex. As the storms eye approached guests were ushered to the Lobby where a smorgasbord of food was provided plus games and movies to calm fears. When the risk was over guests could return to their rooms. It is worth noting that Condado Police and FEMA used this hotel as their launching pad for city emergencies during the storm.
CUDO'S to Marriott Management again for Risk Management and BOO'S to American Airlines impassionate Gate Crew for telling passengers that "cancellation was not their fault (weather), pick up your luggage on Carousel #3 and that passengers were on their own." ...........For the vacation itself I would recommend hiring FIRST CLASS SOLUTIONS firstname.lastname@example.org (Chauffeur Juan Ortiz, US Marine Veteran) as a tour specialist if you want to see portions of the island without the hassle of driving yourself. Slightly expensive, but you see everything and learn everything.... Dine at La Casona Restaurant (A Spanish Mansion converted to a Restaurant (lacasonrest.com)), Their Chef will visit your table. Very romantic with Spanish Music, ask for Hector, Head Waiter and he will give you tour of facility & wine cellar. Their Rack Of Lamb is out of this world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan, find the spectacular San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Our resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico sits in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars. The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club. Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge. Come and enjoy the comfort and atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino