San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
6,743 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Hotel was fantastic. My room had a fantastic pool and ocean view. It took an extra day and about an hour to get the upgrade but it was worth it. The grounds were beautiful and they have a nice stretch of beach. However, they don't give complimentary breakfast to Platinum members. La Concha does give free breakfast to elites.

Check-in took about 20-30 minutes and check out took the same. I had numerous errors on my bill for my business stay. If you are staying for leisure you should be ok, but its not great if you need to check in and check out quickly with few billing errors.

Lots of kids at this hotel. If you are a group of adults or looking for a more quiet experience, go to La Concha. If you have a family, this may be a better option for you.

Room Tip: Hotel has multiple parts, be sure to get one with a pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear KateTnyc:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our property. We value your loyalty to our brand and are disappointed to hear that our Resort did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced and rest assured that we will share your comments with our team in order to identify areas of opportunity for improvement to better serve you and other guests in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I'm not going to repeat what many others have already said about beach chairs, convenience to restaurants, airport, steps from beach, etc. I read many reviews before coming & they helped me pick the Marriott. It's all true!!! My first visit was 8/20-8/26 for my daughter's bday trip (Rm 534). I can't begin to say how much we enjoyed our stay. I left a mess before our trip saying it was going to be her bday. On our arrival the room was decorated for her & she was so excited & surprised. It was just the beginning of a great week. The staff from the time we stepped out the car welcomed us like friends/family. A special shout out Johnny (security) he was extra professional, friendly & most of all made us feel like he personally was there for us (even with all the guests coming & going!) that says a lot! We never felt unsafe coming or going at night. ALL the staff from hskpg, the coffee shop (oh, the coffee!!), gift shop, restaurant & the list goes on, ensured we had what we needed, knew where to find the best PR food on the strip, local spots to go to or avoid, excursions for the day (easy to schedule from the concierge desk! the snorkel trip is a must do!!) or just taking a walk made us feel at ease. We did not have one negative encounter. I'm already planning my next visit & can't wait to come back & see more of PR. Marriott I hope you know what great employees you have as they are what many have already said, make your hotel a place to want to come back to. There are many hotels to choose from but I will be back to your hotel because of them. See you in 2018!!! Sooner if I can :-)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna S

Dear Donna S:
Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us - especially your comments regarding the service provided by our staff, we are thrilled to hear that they were able to positively impact your stay. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

My family and I stayed at the San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino prior to going on a cruise the next day. The hotel, amenities, beach and pool were magnificent! When I checked out, I unfortunately left my iPad in my room. I wasn't aware of it until I was in my cabin on the ship. I called the hotel and was directed to Cesar Vigoreaux, Loss Prevention Supervisor. He took the time to search my room for my iPad. He quickly called me back to say he found it. I had enough time to return to the hotel and pick it up! Thank you to Mr. Vigoreaux! He certainly is a Loss Prevention Supervisor!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ann A K:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us pre-cruise. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Resort and that Cesar was able to assist you - come back soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

The location and the facilities at the hotel are wonderful for a visit to San Juan. It's at a safe area of the island, with lots of restaurants on the same street both sides of the hotel. It's just that everything comes with the look and feel of a typical Marriott. That's both good and bad depending on one's preference. For me, I prefer the la concha not too far away. Porto Rico is a place for vacation and fun, and la concha gives me more of that feeling.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear realridge:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us - we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Beach is prestige! No seaweed or rocks with beautiful soft sand. Hotel offers beach chairs & umbrellas at no charge. Hotel is clean and friendly service is outstanding. Helpful staff recommended nearby restaurants and things to see/do. Highly recommend for couples and families.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Dear Tracy0822:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to San Juan! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Resort and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in beautiful Puerto Rico!