US$170
US$289
US$273
US$235
  • Pool
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$184
  • Restaurant
US$207
US$180
  • Pool
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$114
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
US$324
US$259
Hotels.com
6,875 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

My little brother is staying at your hotel during the hurricane which is expected to hit tonight. He said the briefing your management provided to all guests last night was very complete and comforting. Sounds like you are proactive with removing balcony furniture and pool furniture, have a full cistern and full generator capabilities. Moving all the guests to center location so their safety can be monitored is really admirable. I hope the best for you and your staff during this hurricane which is expected hit you in the next 12 hours. I think I will be staying in Marriott hotels a lot more than I had in the past. Good business!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
19  Thank fringle
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear fringle:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us - we appreciate your comments!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This is my third stay at the San Juan Marriott and I was very pleased once again with the facilities and overall service. I was upgraded to an Oceanfront room thanks to the excellent and surprising pre-arrival service from Glenmarie Perez, who also was a great help in helping me with my Vieques Bio-Bay Tour. Although the room was a bit smaller than the rooms I had been in before, the view was spectacular from the 18th floor. I took the time to personally meet Glenmarie who was very personable, friendly and welcoming. Having spent 10+ years working in the Hotel industry, I appreciate this level of service. In addition, my Housekeeper, Leyela, provided excellent service every day even though I keep rather late sleeping hours.

My friend at the pool and beach, Server Jackie Ocassio greeted me warmly and remembered me from my last stay. Her Beverage Manager, Lourdines also took the time to introduce herself and offer a free drink on my first day. Also, I enjoyed talking with your Pool Host, Isabel Fas who was very friendly and helpful.

I had breakfast and Dinner a few days in La Vista and Karla provided exceptional service in the evenings. Jecenia, La Vista Supervisor also introduced herself and was very friendly and helpful during both the week of relaxing and the Hurricane extra night stay (See below). Overall, my week stay was very relaxing and enjoyable and each time I stay at the property I feel like I am coming back to friends in your very personable staff. The property is kept up well and I noticed some improvements this time around. In addition, I've been told that there are more improvements coming in the next several months.

I ended up calling the hotel on the Wednesday that Hurricane Irma was arriving as my Jet Blue flight was delayed several times and then cancelled. The Front Office Supervisor was gracious in providing a room for me for an additional night and there was a nice lunch buffet in the Lobby Bar when I arrived. The Hotel Management and Staff made good decisions around the impending bad weather and provided the same level of service during the storm. I was fortunate to get a very late flight out on Thursday to JFK and then an early AM flight back to Chicago. I was also pleasantly surprised that my airline, Jet Blue actually sent reps directly to the Marriott to help travellers with their altered plans. I did not see any other airlines make a presence in the hotel.

The San Juan Marriott once again exceeded my expectations and although Irma dampened (literally) the end of my stay a bit, this is a property I would not hesitate to return to. I only hope and pray that Hurricane Maria is kind to the island I am starting to call my home away from home. Thank you San Juan for your hospitality overall and to Marriott for raising the standards of hospitalit in your property - DN.

Room Tip: Become a Marriott Rewards Member, book City View room directly thru their website. Check the "Look No Further" program.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank dnjazz8

Dear dnjazz8:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us - we are thrilled to hear that you consider us your "home away from home". We appreciate your comments and thank you for recognizing the service provided by our staff- we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We were evacuated here from St Thomas after Hurricane Irma and were very pleased with our time here. The hotel is modern and well kept. The room was excellent and overlooked the pool and beach. It also smelled of lavender; best smelling room ever! The bed was top notch and everything was in good working order. The Red Coral lounge was a highlight and had an excellent assortment of food that was better than expected for bar fare. The casino is small but has all the vegas style games one would expect. I won a little so I can't complain. The pool is a little small and shallow but very nice with a mosaic tile floor, swim up bar, and enough chairs for the low season at least. This is definitely one of the finest Marriotts I've stayed at.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear vanos954:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay at our Resort. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Hotel was fantastic. My room had a fantastic pool and ocean view. It took an extra day and about an hour to get the upgrade but it was worth it. The grounds were beautiful and they have a nice stretch of beach. However, they don't give complimentary breakfast to Platinum members. La Concha does give free breakfast to elites.

Check-in took about 20-30 minutes and check out took the same. I had numerous errors on my bill for my business stay. If you are staying for leisure you should be ok, but its not great if you need to check in and check out quickly with few billing errors.

Lots of kids at this hotel. If you are a group of adults or looking for a more quiet experience, go to La Concha. If you have a family, this may be a better option for you.

Room Tip: Hotel has multiple parts, be sure to get one with a pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear KateTnyc:
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us regarding your recent stay at our property. We value your loyalty to our brand and are disappointed to hear that our Resort did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced and rest assured that we will share your comments with our team in order to identify areas of opportunity for improvement to better serve you and other guests in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I'm not going to repeat what many others have already said about beach chairs, convenience to restaurants, airport, steps from beach, etc. I read many reviews before coming & they helped me pick the Marriott. It's all true!!! My first visit was 8/20-8/26 for my daughter's bday trip (Rm 534). I can't begin to say how much we enjoyed our stay. I left a mess before our trip saying it was going to be her bday. On our arrival the room was decorated for her & she was so excited & surprised. It was just the beginning of a great week. The staff from the time we stepped out the car welcomed us like friends/family. A special shout out Johnny (security) he was extra professional, friendly & most of all made us feel like he personally was there for us (even with all the guests coming & going!) that says a lot! We never felt unsafe coming or going at night. ALL the staff from hskpg, the coffee shop (oh, the coffee!!), gift shop, restaurant & the list goes on, ensured we had what we needed, knew where to find the best PR food on the strip, local spots to go to or avoid, excursions for the day (easy to schedule from the concierge desk! the snorkel trip is a must do!!) or just taking a walk made us feel at ease. We did not have one negative encounter. I'm already planning my next visit & can't wait to come back & see more of PR. Marriott I hope you know what great employees you have as they are what many have already said, make your hotel a place to want to come back to. There are many hotels to choose from but I will be back to your hotel because of them. See you in 2018!!! Sooner if I can :-)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna S

Dear Donna S:
Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us - especially your comments regarding the service provided by our staff, we are thrilled to hear that they were able to positively impact your stay. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!