San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
US$246
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$270
US$208
US$172
US$269
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Breakfast included
CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
Hotel Milano(San Juan)
US$73
US$70
  • Restaurant
6,747 results
All reviewsla vistacoral loungeacross the streetocean frontcorner roomswim up barpool areachairs and umbrellasresort feeoceanfront roomtour deskbeach staffthe beach is nicecity viewan umbrellagreat resortpartial ocean view
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I was there for work right after Hurricane Maria devastated the island. Everything was a challenge, power, cell service, gasoline supplies. The staff at this hotel powered through the problems and took excellent care of its guests. Menus were limited but everything was served with a smile. I can’t recommend highly enough - and i can hardly wait to go back as a tourist and sample more of this delightful island and stay at this hotel and play at the beach. Kudos to their staff!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank gtreadgold
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear gtreadgold:
Thank you for taking the time to recognize the service provided by our staff - we are happy to hear that they were able to positively impact your experience with the service they provided and look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to beautiful San Juan!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful to stay at. The staff was terrific, the room was beautiful with a view of the ocean.
The best possible thing was the music the hotel offered. One evening we had a wonderful meal in the hotel restaurant (fabulous), and when we returned to the lobby,there was a 12 piece Latin band playing to a packed dance floor. We joined in to learn the traditional Puerto Rican dances and had an amazing time.
The beach, the pool, and the casino were all really great. Can't wait to return.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear Honeyshay:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to San Juan - we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our Resort and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2017

This hotel is away from the old town in the Condado area. The area feels safe and quite touristy with many good restaurants in the neighbourhood that you can try out during your stay. The beach next to the hotel is fantastic if not an ideal swimming location for children and weak swimmers. Take a room with the sea view and sleep with the windows open to enjoy the roar of the sea while you sleep. Great hotel, good rooms and facilities and friendly staff. Our only complaint is that, even having been to the US before, we couldn't have foreseen the taxes that apply in San Juan. I forget exactly how much it was something like 11% hotel tax plus 18% resort tax to be paid on check out. If that doesn't phase you then you will like this hotel. The old town has more character and is cheaper for food and drink than Condado but if you want the beach holiday feeling this is the place to be.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor and sea view. Room with views over the pool and beach give nice views at night butyou won't see the sunset from there.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Dear Oslo_Hebridean:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us-we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2017

This is a well located hotel that I decided to try for Hurricane Maria, instead of Vanderbilt Hotel, in which I stayed during Irma’s Hurricane, but there is a lot of opportunity areas that apparently managers haven’t identified:

- The front desk girls appear to be rookies, with no experience at customer service, only one of them gave me a great service before being asked several times the same question of dif days…..extended my reservation due the lack of electricity and water.
- Poor customer service at the lobby, just few guys are very focus on customer service and are watching for all customers outside the bar area….. and the hotel is losing money because of the bad attention…. JAN ( BARMAN) is the only one that gave me a great service.
- A hot chocolate is prepared with Nest Quick but with a price of premium chocolate?? I don’t know is this is a lack of culture or it’s mediocrity.
- Security Guards with no idea on what is the customer service means – Before the hurricane, I arrived in a 4X4 old Suzuki, and I think the security guard maybe thought that I couldn’t afford this kind of hotel, I can conclude that he didn’t want me to stay in this hotel, therefore he lied to me saying that the hotel was not receiving beforehand reservations or any kind of reservation.
- A poor breakfast for $22.00? Wow, I have traveled a lot and this is a ridiculous, we had the same breakfast for five days, I always asked every day for the same, (jam) available but not placed in the area I don’t know why….lack of supervision?
- Great room Service (housekeeping) personnel.

FOR SURE, I'LL BE AT VANDERBILT HOTEL FOR NEXT TIME.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jose T

Dear Jose T:
We are sad to hear that you were disappointed with your recent stay at our Resort, so please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences experienced. We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback with us and we will definitely share it with our team in order to identify areas of opportunity for improvement.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I chose this resort for our honeymoon simply because of our experience at other Courtyard Marriott properties and its oceanfront location. This was our first trip to PR so we didnt want to take any chances. I must say JOB WELL DONE newlyweds because this resort offerred everything we were looking for. Casino, Spa, Restaurants, Swim up Bar, Beachfront Services!!
From the moment we arrived (wedding dress and tux in tow) they were attentive to our every need. My husband and I chose to take our wedding pictures around Old San Juan and the hotel staff provided beautiful location ideas as well as assistance in helping me dress as it was just my husband and I on the trip. The bellmen made sure that I didn't get my dress dirty while waiting for our photographer to arrive outside. The coolest guys EVER! The entire staff is just AWESOME!
Im praying that everyone who works here and was affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria is safe and receives any and all the help they need. Stay Strong Puerto Rico!! We are with YOU and We will return SOON!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicoleclark214
José G, General Manager at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear nicoleclark214:
Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us - we appreciate your well wishes and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your honeymoon at our Resort. Come back soon!