4,942 results
All reviewscafe caribelagoon sidesalt water poolaqua barocean viewpuerto riconoodle barold san juansmall beachglass showerpool arearopa viejaopen hoursashford avebeach accessrented a carcruise ship
Reviewed January 19, 2018

Good location, nice and clean rooms. Pool areas are also good. Several dining options. Service was ok. Overall a good stay, but not memorable. I think that it was a bit overpriced for the overall quality.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robinzon007
Carolina P, Guest Relations Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Hola robinzon007,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is of great importance to us and we greatly appreciate you letting us know your thoughts. We are currently in restoration and we will be coming back with an overall new design. I truly hope you consider giving us another opportunity for you to experience our renewed product and change your perspective to a memorable one. Please feel free to contact me at carolina.padin@hilton.com for reservations.

Cordially,

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite hotel in Puerto Rico, boy did they get hit hard from Erma

I was just in port on a cruise ship & I took a taxi to the hotel, so sad, there was so much devastation from the hurricane. They said they don’t anticipate being open before 4/1/18.

Possibly a new name too, but it was unclear if they’re still goin to be part of the Hilton family.

I sure like this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank drcser
Carolina P, Guest Experience Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Hi drcser,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Unfortunately, we were devastated after Maria but we are working hard to restore our hotel. Currently, we will be closed until June 30, 2018. We look forward to our reopening with renovated guestrooms and facilities.

We'd love to have you back to experience our product and services.

Best,

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Even after the hurricane, the staff, the rooms, everything was great. The staff went out of their way to help when they could. Thank you for taking such good care of my team, we loved being there. I cannot wait to return to PR and the Condato.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kbrun2017
Carolina P, Guest Experience Manager at The Condado Plaza Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Hola krun2017,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I get goosebumps reading this review! It was our absolute pleasure being of service to you and your team. We loved having you with us and we thank you for all that you are doing for our beautiful island of Puerto Rico. We look forward to have you back! Please feel free to contact me for reservations.

Warmest regards,
Carolina.padin@hilton.com

Reviewed December 14, 2017

The hotel is fine, but certainly not worth the price they are charging. I understand the hotel took on damage from the hurricane. I wouldn't mark it down for that. The bathroom though, was not affected by the hurricane. The soap dishes in the shower were falling off of the wall. The cracks in the paint in the bathroom told me that the hotel hadn't been updated in a very long time. I expect that from Hilton's perspective, the hurricane is the best thing that could have happened to them in this situation. They'll submit claims to insurance and update the hotel from the insurance money. In the meantime, they'll continue to charge aid workers $200 per night to stay there. Sad.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wells L

Dear Wells L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Guest feedback is of the utmost importance to us. As we're going thru our restoration process, we look forward to our renewed property in our reopening on July 1, 2018. We hope you consider Puerto Rico and our hotel for future travels in order to change your perspective.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

What a great staff. The General Manager is awesome! Weathering the storm, literally, from dealing with two hurricanes, they were able to make me feel like I was at home. I will come back again. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank michaeloO1608MG

Saludos michaeloO1608MG,

Thanks for you for writing a review. I'm SO happy to read that you felt like home with us! That's our main goal! And I must say, I definitely agree with you; our General Manager truly is awesome. We're very lucky to have her. We look forward to have you back! Please feel free to contact me for reservations or any Puerto Rico recommendations you may need.

Sunny regards,