US$142
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
El Canario by the Lagoon(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
  • Breakfast included
US$183
US$179
US$138
US$135
  • Restaurant
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$289
US$206
US$180
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I book this place for two nights through booking.com which you need to pre-pay. My son and I just needed a place to sleep for 2 nights as we were spending time with family. I looked at the pictures on the website and it looked fine for our purpose. Prior to our arrival I called the place and requested two double beds vs a king bed. I was told that it could not be warranty unless I paid $20 per night. I agreed as I did not wanted any surprises. I was charged an additional $40 on top of the 150 that I already paid. When we got to the place I could not believe my eyes. The pictures from the website most be from a magazine of an actual hotel. This place was run down, dirty and smelled like mildew. I took one look at the room and turn around, and check out. I don't think I am exaggerating but it looked like a low class brothel, the kind you can get a disease just by sleeping on this bed. My bad for not checking reviews and relying on the fraudulent pictures from the booking.com website. It is too bad as the location is great this could be a great place if well managed. Do yourself a favor and find a nice place to stay in Puerto Rico. This place was completely unsanitary!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I sadly, prepaid booking for 7 nights and requested refund due, to Our room had not been cleaned. We saw 7 different rooms. All 7 were dirty, filthy stained bedsheets, hair in bed, pillows, Shower dirty with crawling animals, curtain all Mold, towels are Old dirty stained. Owner, told me that they Only change bed sheets every 3 days this, is very unsanitary for Cancer patients. (*.*) I had to Buy $40 dollars, of mop, Clorox, beach towels for my Minor child to be able to sleep a night in this place. it was inhospitable; outside we saw few times hotel working in the corner behind a crashed car shooting drugs in his vein. I went there for business, and need clean night rest. I thought, I had brought my child to a safe clean place. It was horrible. Enclosed are the fotos, Oceana room was given to us, filthy. I hope this help any person, bringing their family there. It doesn't represent, Puerto Rico.

Room Tip: Bring your own, bedsheets, towels and cleaning supplies. Don't stay there.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017

I made the mistake of making a prepaid booking and after which I saw so bad reviews I did not have the opportunity to cancel.

The room, bathroom and shower were small, however very clean and in good condition We checked in around 7pm. They do not have parking available. It is always full, we had to park on the street away and use uber to get around condado/isla verde area Check inn / out was fast. be prepared/ there is no elevators although they are outdated. I didn't try the breakfast because its earlier for what you get. The pool is small but if you are looking for a place to rest after a day at the beach is ok

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The area is amazing, the hotel is located in a very nice place, one and half block to the beach.
The rate is cheap if you consider the area.
The rate is high if you consider the hotel facilities and amenities.
The whole hotel needs urgently improvement and it is very dirty and ruinous.
If you understand that 4 toast, 1 banana, 1 coffee and 1 oat cookie is a breakfast, then you have your "breakfast included".
The hotel is potentially a great place,
The staff is kind but very small.

Room Tip: Before booking a room please consider it
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2017

My boyfriend was staying there and I wasnt and the owner wouldnt allow me to go up to his room to hang out with him; she treated me like a prostitute. They made us hangout in the back patio (under their watchful eye) with no A/C and cockroaches walking all over and they made it very clear that we were NOT welcome to stay back there for very long. Hostile and unfriendly personnel. The ice was under lock and key and the employee wouldnt fill our ice bucket because he "needed to save ice for the other guests".

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends