All reviewsthe main hotelcaribe hiltonold san juanprivate beachcondado lagoonocean viewpuerto ricohotel groundspina coladamini fridgefitness centerdolorespoolsbalconypeacocksstarbuckshammocks
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Great place to stay wih family. Have facilities for entire family enjoy, beach,pools,playground. The location and service are excelent. They have a good security. The only service average is tv service.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
joselinelopezvela, Guest Relations Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

We are delighted to read your stay was a pleasant one and thank you for taking of your time to share your experience with everyone. We take appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Brand; your comments help us improve our product and service and better understand the needs of our guests.

We thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your prompt return.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

The hotel is excellent, excellent breakfast and the personnel is very nice and helpful. I would definitely go back. The are many places near to visit. It was my first stay and I love it. the pool and beach were very great.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
joselinelopezvela, Guest Relations Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton while visiting beautiful Puerto Rico.

Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Overall room leaves a lot to be desired. On plus side there is a lot to do on resort. Had to move from first room due to broken furniture, filthy car part and no air conditioner. Front desk was helpful but I kept having to go to desk. They never called or offered to help us move luggage (the walk from one room to next and back to desk was very long!) the least they should have done was take care of our luggage. Frustrating

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
joselinelopezvela, Guest Relations Manager at Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for choosing the Condado Lagoon Villas, during your visit to beautiful Puerto Rico.

We appreciate your feedback with respect to your recent stay in our property, we take them very serious; it helps us improve for future visitors.

We thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve in your prompt return.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I decided to stay at Caribe during my third visit to San Juan. During my second visit, I stayed in the standard, newly remodeled Caribe room and had a very good experience. However, I thought I would upgrade to a villa this time. The service the staff offered and everything else was perfect until I realized that neither the iron nor the room phone worked. So, I ended up having to change my dinner reservations twice as it took them almost 2 hours to bring me an iron. And, only then because I walked down to the villa main desk to see what could possibly be going on. After returning from dinner, the room phone still hadn't been fixed and was inoperable my entire stay (5 days). I used my cell to contact them yet again to let them know that the lock on the balcony was loose and is not secure. To include, a service request for them to fix the toilet as the toilet tank itself periodically ran over when the toilet was flushed.

No one ever came to fix the balcony lock or the phone. After I returned home they sent me a comment request form. I explained the exact situation and they responded with a generic apology. Now, I've stayed at numerous Hilton's, so I know the type of service and quality they offer, however, during this stay the villa was a hit or miss. Since this was the first issue I've ever had with any Hilton hotel, I am willing to give them another shot during my vacation there this November (2017) and hopefully this time the service and quality surpasses my expectations.

With the exception of a few minor flukes, this is a great hotel, in a great location. The beach area is awesome. With restaurants, bars, a business center and fitness room onsite, etc... You literally don't have to leave the hotel unless you want too. Most definitely give Caribe a shot!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton during your visit to beautiful Puerto Rico.

I would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered while in our property. We take appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Brand and would appreciate the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I came for a wedding, and I was ask went I checked in. I didn't receive the itinerary for the wedding when I checked in, it was under my door the next day. So I missed the meet and greet the night I checked in. I was told my room was not ready, I checked in about 1:30pm and checkin time was at 4:00pm. I was told when it is ready they will call me, that never happened. At 3:55pm I decided to go back to the front desk and it still was not ready. The day of the wedding only one elevator was working and the other one was broken. I was almost left beside for the wedding ,because the van was waiting for the guest to take them to the wedding. I just made it, and some of the other quest were left .They had to walk down the steps because the one working elevator broke down. So the bride and some of the wedding guest had to walk down the steps.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

I would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered with the service and elevator. We take your feedback very serious and will share them with our team.