“A Very Big, But VERY Expensive Burger.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Chicago Burger Co.
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Every morning we offer daily breakfast (a la carte/continental/buffet options available) from 6:30am-11am. Later in the evening at 5pm, we open our doors again just in time for our daily Sunset Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm. Palio also offers indoor and outdoor seating arrangements.
Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada
“A Very Big, But VERY Expensive Burger.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat after checking out of the Sheraton and enjoyed sitting on the outdoor patio and having a burger for lunch. The burger patties are very large (almost guaranteed to fill you up), and many of them come with either fries, potato wedges or onion rings. I had the burger of the month, which featured spinach and goat cheese! Mmmm! The only down-side... these are some of the most expensive burgers I've ever come across.

NJ
“Great Location and Cocktails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

This is a really nice place to go in Old San Juan for happy hour. We didn't have a full meal so I won't comment on the food other than to say it was packed and the aromas wafting through the patio from inside the restaurant made me crave a burger! We had really good mojitos outside on the patio. The service is friendly and attentive. There is a nice view of the port and it's a great location for people watching. We really enjoyed the live music, talented band! Nice place overall, i would go back for a burger and a mojito anytime!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“nice place for late night food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Was in Old San Juan and was staying at the Sheraton. We got there around 10pm and most places already closed at that time(maybe because it was a Sunday?) The Chicago Burger CO was open until midnight and we were starving, so we headed over. Normally I try to eat only local foods when travelling but didnt have too many choices. The place has good food and decent prices. Our server was very nice. Is there anything special about the food? no, it is burgers and sandwiches, but they are good! If you like this type of food or are here late night, give them a try!

“Bunch of thieves”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

I asked for a dark beer, bring me the one they wanted... I decided to drink it... asked for an hamburguer, bring me some onion rings I DID NOT ASKED, thinking they came with the burguer, I DID NOT EAT THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TEM, but when they bring me the check, they charged me the rings, and ALSO for a fried plantains, that SUPOSED to came with my girls burger.... well, after the feeling of being raped, I leave less than the 15% of tip, but THOSE SON OF A B!T@HES charged me 20 USD tip... I will go tonight to talk with the manager and place a claim....

Ottawa, Canada
“Follow Your Nose to a Great Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2012

If you are in Old San Juan walking along Brumbaugh Street near the Sheraton Hotel you will no doubt catch a whiff of the delicious char-broiled burgers cooking on the grill at Chicago Burger. There is inside seating, but grab a table out front on their patio for a great view of the bay and often you'll see the massive cruise ships in port right across the street. The portions are large so bring your appetite with you. My husband and I usually have one of their specialty burgers, but last month I tried their Chef Salad and it did not disappoint. Service is a bit slow, but hey, it's Puerto Rico and things move at a different pace. Sit back and enjoy the view. Try the local Medalla beer - also excellent with their tasty burger. Stay a bit longer and enjoy one of their signature cocktails - many made with Bacardi rum from the factory right across the bay. Ah....wish I was there right now.

• Visited September 2012