1,815 results
All reviews north tower across the street jean paul front desk best westerns puerto rico old san juan free breakfast yogurt partial ocean view the breakfast area king suite short walk to the beach higher floor the general manager within walking distance open hours
Reviewed February 20, 2018

This Hotel is staffed by caring individuals who went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable! Alexandra and Kenny show a personal touch during our entire stay!
The new restaurant is great,excellent service!!
Enjoyed the Nestle Toll House for coffee and a quick snack.
Its clear to us this our go to hotel in San Juan!! Love here!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank salbythec
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you for staying with us!! Kenny and Alexandra are great Team Members, I am sure they will be very happy to hear your comments about their attention and service. As you mention, we have two new restaurants on property Ropa Vieja, Puerto Rican and Cuban Cuisine, as well as Nestle Toll House Café. Both of the restaurants have been receiving great reviews from our guests and locals. We look forward to your next visit!! Thank you for making us your hotel in Puerto Rico. For our best rates, please contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel to attend CHTA I was pleasantly surprised that it was so nice I got a room with 2 doublebeds in it and was very spacious it had a mini fridge coffe maker and microwave the bathroom was modern and the room was nice and clean I stayed there in the beginning of February which was in the condado area I would say the condado area is 96% back to normal but as I understood that the interior still has alot of work to do also old Sen Juan is also nearly back to normal all in all it was a good stay at this hotel I would stay there again

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank khayyam50
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

We are glad that you enjoyed the stay at our property!! As you mention, the hotel is fully operational and the tourist areas in the metropolitan area as well. It is always great to get feedback from a industry member. We hope to see you back soon. For our best rates, please feel free to contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night before a Cruise. It’s a great value for the money given that hotels in general are expensive there. There has clearly been some renovation Since the hurricane, the decor and style of the rooms are still in progress But everything is spotlessly clean, the water is hot, my balcony had a beautiful view of the ocean which is just a few minutes walk away. The beach is perfect and the hotel keeps a little area a couple of blocks down on the beach for hotel guests with chairs, towels and an attendant. They have a very nice pool and hot tub on the hotel grounds as well. Free breakfast in the morning and the Hotel location is great, within walking distance of restaurants, two pharmacies and everything you could need as a tourist. The people of Puerto Rico are really suffering, most of them come to work in the hotels, restaurants And taxis and go home to no electricity at night. Many of the hotels around this one are still completely shut down and undergoing massive rebuilding. I was so happy that this one is fully operational and very nice. I was happy to do my little part to support the economy of Puerto Rico and the revival following the devastating hurricane last year.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TravellingWoman53
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review the stay. Your team takes a lot of pride in providing excellent service, clean and comfortable facilities for our guests. We thank you for visiting our island. For our best rates, please feel free to contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834. We look forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Cockroach in the room wasn’t a good way to start, lobby was hot and stuffy, rooms smelled, breakfast was hostess HoHos (hohoho - that’s funny).

We’ve been in PR for 2 weeks staying in AirBnBs, hotels, etc. Some places didn’t have power, some didn’t have hot water, but we were quite satisfied with all of them and I’d take any of those places over this hotel any day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for providing feedback from our stay with us. The property has a year round pest control program managed and employed by Terminix. We apologize and assure you that your experience is not the norm at our property. Our complimentary continental breakfast offers oatmeal, fresh fruits, 4 different cereals, bagels, breads, pastries, coffee and tea. The hotels also has two restaurants that offer breakfast at an additional charge.
Thanks,

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Super unhappy. We visit Puerto Rico on a regular basis. We haven’t stayed at this hotel for 4 years. Regretting we did. We paid $600 for 2 nights got a king suite and it was old dated in the North tower. My only BIG complaint was the bed. It was rock hard with a double top sheet on the mattress. No mattress cover. Super un hygienic. I don’t want to be seeing/touching a mattress. They sheets should cover. We had two small cushions each on a king bed. This place needs to be renovated.
The staff are super nice. Which is why I gave 3 stars. The manger on shift said he would refund $100. Won’t cover the chiropractor fees for the worse two nights sleep at a hotel ever. Also the room was super loud from outside traffic. Frustration! We stayed at la Concha a couple weeks ago. Could not hear a thing when sliders closed. Beds super comfortable. Modern clean. Sadly they were fully booked this visit.
Someone mentioned the South tower is better wish I’d had the option to upgrade
Don’t stay north tower. Check mattresses when checking in.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henry N, General Manager at Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are glad that you enjoyed the service provided by the staff. La Concha, one of our sister properties, is an amazing luxury resort which usually is an additional $100 to $200 a night depending on the season. I will personally share your review with our housekeeping staff. Our goal is always 100% guest satisfaction. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at Hneumann@condadopalm.com or 787-648-8834.