Comfort Inn
US$352
US$197
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$180
US$170
Doubletree.com
US$263
US$199
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Tres Palmas Inn(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Book now, pay at stay
US$239
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

CasaBlanca Hotel(San Juan)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Milano(San Juan)
US$86
US$83
  • Restaurant
All reviewswithin walking distanceprecruise stayold san juancontinental breakfastolder hotelpre cruise staythe breakfast areafront desk personnelbudget hotelfew blocksno windowstayed two nightscondado arearoom was largerooms were very cleanashford aveyogurt
Reviewed 10 February 2012

This is not a good choice. I only wanted 2 things from my stay: sun by the pool, and internet in the room. The pool area is so small that the chairs don't even recline, and the area is in the shade all day because of the tall buildings all around it. And the internet only works in the lobby, even though they say it works in the rooms. Even for the price this is pretty disappointing - I thought there was sun everywhere in San Juan, but not here! The only redeeming feature is that the beach is only 2 blocks away (take $5 for a beach chair, though!) The price is right but nothing else is!

Room Tip: All the rooms just have views of surrounding buildings
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Let me start by saying I was not to happy to go on this trip, but when I arrived I was Blown away. I mean I read the reviews and I couldn't believe them it was a complete opposite of what I had read. The Lobby it was not like that years ago, the rooms were big and the service was "Great" Im a choice member and the way alfredo guided me and advised me of the local places to go I had to give this guy a tip so I handed him some points Thanks Alfredo. the guy Jose was just as polite, dave the night man was knew very well of restuarants nearby. the Hotel actually made the trip worth my while . I mean I really fell in love with this trip before and after the cruise I can't wait to plan my next trip, my wife and I are planning another cruise and our new location is Comfort Inn the swimming pool was really great and the breakfast self explanitory it even had the newspaper, I learned a little spanish "Hola" lol ....so if you plan to take a trip consider this hideaway a keeper it will be my little seceret.

Room Tip: The suites are great you are really getting your money's worth.Complete privacy and on the tipedy top......Ask for it
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Craig J
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Staff was very helpful in getting us a great tour of the El Yunque rainforest. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2012

My stay at the Comfort Inn in San Juan was not nearly as good as a couple of years ago. The one elevator was scary. When I stepped into it, it went down a few inches and then was very jerky and noisy on the way up. The next day, they had hand written signs saying “Do Not Exceed 4 People”. That is not comforting to see, would if 4 large people get on there and how do they know to limit it is 4 and not 3 people? If it needs repair, close it down and get it fixed.

My first night, I did not have hot water and I needed to shower to go out. I told the front desk and the next day, same thing. It ended up that the shower control was very touchy and had to be placed just right for the water to be hot. I am sure I was not the first to complain, so fix it.

The worst was being rudely interrupted twice by the woman at the front desk. I had a question and before I could finish, she is cutting me off. Very rude and unacceptable.

I believe the hotel is under new ownership or management, and they better figure it out or business is going to go down hill. I’ll give it one more try because I get free nights with Choice Privilege Points and they have smoking rooms. But if it is like these again, I am done.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Our room was clean, which to us is the most important part. And the bed was comfortable. The location of the hotel is convenient to the hotels and casinos in the Condado area as well as to the bus line to Old San Juan. But overall, the hotel is a bit worn and pretty spartan. I'll assume that the problem with our room's air conditioner was a fluke. It's mounted high up in the wall, right above the flat-screen TV and and electrical outlet. No matter how low we'd set the temperature, the air conditioner would drip water onto the floor, furniture, and in the area around the outlet. No damage was done but it was a little unnerving. The continental breakfast is basic; really basic. We stayed two nights and it worked out OK for sightseeing one day and embarking on a cruise the next. If you're simply looking for a clean place to sleep, the Comfort Inn will do.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple