“Super People and Food!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean, Indian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Pani Agua is a Puerto Rican and Caribbean Restaurant and Hookah Bar. Come have a drink - we recommend the champagne mojito, smoke some hookah in our Hookah Lounge in San Juan and have some great caribbean (puerto rican and caribbean food).
Reviewed December 31, 2017

Recently returned form San Juan.........so glad we found Kay & Peter at Pani Agua! They were so friendly, helpful with the local foods and just plain nice! Peter suggested the Carne Guisada as the authentic deal. Not a big beef eater but it was fantastic! Service surpassed excellent. Can't go wrong here for the local experience.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I'll be there January 10th 2018, I love these people. Every time I visit this island I come here. They are a must stop shop.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

My wife and I went last Friday to this place. First the ambiance. Simple but cozy decoration. Lounge music and perfect setting if you are into Old San Juan state of mind. Sebastian, the bartender, is such a great host. He will make anything you want just the way you want it. Very cool guy and knows a lot about whiskey and other stuffs. This place hace 150 different mojitos so my wife felt in heaven!!! We were more into appetizers. Hummus....EXCELLENT! They have a combo platter that includes somozas, sorullitos de maíz, and other tasty fritters that comes with 4 differents sauces. You are going to love it. Price wise is reasonable. Mojitos at $8.00 but they served it in a tall glass. Whiskey are served in a double old fashioned glass. Also at $8.00. Totally recommended!!!!!

2  Thank Luis A
Reviewed August 5, 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Pani Agua, the food was very high quality and delicious and the hostess Karishna was extremely nice! She had excellent recommendations and it was a great dinner! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Nishad M
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We loved our sever Karishna. She gave us excellent recommendations. The fritters were awesome , Kathi kebab and Bhel fantastic