“Great food and atmosphere ”

Asere Cubano Kitchen Bar
Ranked #53 of 1,171 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

I visited on Christmas Eve with my son it was beautiful! The music and the people were gorgeous. It's a great atmosphere just for enjoying a delicious meal in the open air.

1  Thank FeministaJones

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Visited here with my son. The mojitos are wonderful; try the ginger mojito. Don't leave without trying the black bean hummous; this was so good I almost lost my mind! Dinner was equally as good; plantains, rice and beans, avocado salad and our chicken and beef entrees were so good. You must check this place out when visiting PR.

Reviewed December 21, 2015

I can't rave about the spot of this place enough. We felt like we found a hidden local gem for dinner. The food was really amazing. The best cocktail I had our whole trip, as well. We got an outside seat with full view of the neighborhood block party. This was a Wednesday night and the place was so lively and fun! Live music, people dressed up, karaoke that sounded like a really good time. I'm so glad we got the suggestion to try this spot. It showed a good mix of where the locals and tourists can come together for a good time.

2  Thank Meagan M
Reviewed December 21, 2015

We had a wonderful dinner for a family of five with adult kids. Tasty cocktails, impeccable service and a kitchen that addressed some food allergies in our party.

Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

Las Placitas is the best place to be on friday and saturday night as it is hoppin'. So we got a table outside that faces Plaza Del Mercado and it was right smack in the middle, there's usually a wait list but it's worth it, the food is ok way too salty we had the fried skirt steak more looks like a hash corned beed, the upper part is also a bar where you can hangout and overlook the busy street, lots of people dancing everywhere and also panhandlers, be careful with your purse or bag or wallet as its really packed. The server LaLa was really great she even offered us coquito on the house which is amazing, tips where to go that night and where to eat lechon. A good spot for drinks but not for food and will be back.