“A night with my family”
Review of Inkaterra Cebiche

Inkaterra Cebiche
Ranked #415 of 1,100 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed June 22, 2015

Went out to look for a place to dine with my wife and my son while in San Juan Puerto Rico and stoped at Inkaterra for some cebiche and additional dishes.
The service was poor, the girls tried to be eficienr but I guess they didn't received a lot of support.
we asked for a cebiche cocktail and after a long wait finally it was served. It was good ceviche, I have to give them that. After ardering the main course, ten minutes passed and the waitress came to tell us that they didn't have one of the items ordered. Look at the menu again and made an additional choice, They served the main entrees separately and when we asked one of the waitress said that the who took the note forgot the order of mine selection, when I aked her she said that they only have one person in the kitchen.
The rest of the food was average and when I asked to put a little bit more of wine in my second glass of chardonay, they just add ice to it.
I don't think I'm going back unless is for a glass of wine and some ceviche.

Reviewed June 19, 2015

We loved this restaurant. We went our first night and had the Inkaterra Ceviche was amazing - so amazing that we stopped there on our last night for pisco sours (the best ever) and another round of the Inkaterra Ceviche before heading to our final dinner destination. We also had the fried snapper dish and the Beef stir fry. All of it was sooooo good. This restaurant is a must try if you're a foodie!

Reviewed June 16, 2015

we ate here on the recommendation from our hotel concierge. the food was deliciously prepared, good quantity, and pleasant service. nice variety menu

Reviewed June 13, 2015

Dear all, I leave in Condado so I like to go out to dinner every week to the local restaurant near my home. I went to this restaurant the first week that was open.The food was great but they did not have a bartender to make us a couple of martinis so the server did it her self and they were ok. The second time we went they had the same problem with the martinis they were less than ok but the food was still good. The third time was today, very bad experience, we ask for one cosmopolitan and for a dirty martini they did not have a clue , they came twice to the table so we can explain how to make it. then after that they gave us the drinks 40 minutes later and very bad drinks. then we ask for a ceviche trilogyand we wait for another hour and they came to our table to let us know they run out of fish and could not make the ceviche, and the restaurant was only at 40% of their capacity. How come a restaurant that there specialty is ceviche did not have fish? I would not go ever to this restaurant! sorry

1  Thank Angel D
Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

Great relatively new restaurant in Condado around the corner from La Concha. I've been there 3 times in the last few months and the ceviche is amazing. The staff is very attentive and helpful in making menu selections. My favorite item is the Trio of Ceviche.