“Great fresh ceviche”

Mistura Bistro Bar
Ranked #340 of 1,060 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Great place to enjoy fresh grouper ceviche. Also, a fantastic surprise that I really loved was the conch ceviche, flavorful and tender. The tostones were fresh and pipping hot and it seems the rocoto sauce is made from scratch. Nice place for ceviche in the metro area.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Food is delicious, fresh, clean and afordable.
Really love every bite.
The ceviche with shrimp is to die for, with Guancaina Potatoes is a wonderfull combination.
Another great dish is Chaufa Rise, is like Chinese rise but Peruvian style.
Friendly service and good ambience will keep me going back, again and again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I believe their cebiche is the best in Puerto Rico by far. Abundant food and fair prices.
I wish they would offer cusqueña beer and tiraditos but besides that I highly recomend the place for casual dinning.
I would not come for business meals.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This is a small restaurant. The service is very good. The food is good and nicelly presented. But I don't think the food is that different from other restaurants in the business area for the price. I did like the variety of wines.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I had lunch with friends in this relaxed restaurant. We had the fish peruvian ceviche and also the mussels. Everything was really delicious. The portions were very large. They serve the ceviche without the spice and iclude the "pique" on the side, so you can adjust it to your taste. That worked fine for me, since I like it hot, but enjoy different levels of spice and flavors. I ordered mine in the classic style, with sweet potatoes. Everything was very good and fresh. I also had the Margaritas and they were prepared at the moment, so they were also very fresh and delicious. This is probably one of the best ceviche places in San Juan. Prices are also very fair.