“Great coffee nestled in the middle of town”
Review of Cocobana

Cocobana
Ranked #12 of 26 Dessert in San Juan
Reviewed January 17, 2018

I'm a traveler who loves to find new coffee shops. As a former barista, good coffee can make a trip. This veteran cafe was so inviting, my husband and I got coffees to go our first day and knew we wanted to make it back before we left. The owner was so sweet, inviting, and spoke English. We enjoyed watching our breakfast (during our 2nd visit) being made in front of us, as we decided to sit at the counter that overlooked them cooking. There was lots of space and books for people to pick up and read as you waited or enjoyed your coffee. Thank you Cocobana for the great food and COFFEE! This is a family friendly restaurant, we saw a couple of families with little ones too.

1  Thank Danika M

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

This place is super yummy. Vegan vegetarian friendly and great juice! Great to eat so healthy here! They speak English as well!

1  Thank Banana427
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Great place! The place is neat and cozy; cool vide. The service is good, they make you feel like home. The food is very healthy and tasteful (it has an excellent balance, not too flavorful not too flavorless). The menu has many options. I recommend this place!

1  Thank Linette V
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We are health food nuts and Cocobana meets all of our criteria for vegan or vegetarian menus. Parking is a bit difficult on calle Loiza but well worth to try and find somewhere to park. This joint offers daily specials and regular breakfast snd lunch sales snd sandwiches. Good & healthy stuff!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Had my eye on this place for a while, catchy name, awesome Cow Mural painted on the side, right across from McDonald's in Calle Loiza. My boyfriend and I started with the Nachos Cocobana, all I can say js every bite was better than the next, we were already full by the time our Falafel Burgers arrived. For drinks we ordered the Fresh Fresita (strawberry lemonade) and the Limonada Valeria (blueberry lemonade). You can litetally taste the freshness in all of the ingredients and it's amazing if you're into healthy eating, a vegetarian or vegan, or just in the mood to try something new. Carlos was our server and he was also great, gave us to go cartons which are 100% compostable plant fiber (awesome for the environment) . I would go back just for the Nachos alone. New favorite spot for sure