“Great Homemade Food ”

Ranked #39 of 1,147 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Puerto Rico's most authentic flavors and culinary traditions served at your table for over 30 years. In the heart of Villa Palmeras, one of San Juan's most eclectic and historical areas, La Casita Blanca has been a gathering spot for everyone who wants to enjoy our Island's traditional cuisine.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in the mood for some authentic local food, and this place did not disappoint. Not only was it delicious, but the serving were very generous.

This was a pleasant find with valet parking.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had supper here tonight, arroz con pollo with beans and sweet plantains, and a glass of vino blanco. The food was plentiful, hot, and delicious. It was served with such niceness and grace despite my muddled attempts at Spanish and some language miscommunication. I"d go back here again any time I'm in this area. Lovely people, a great atmosphere and good prices (The arroz con pollo was 13 dollars.)

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Came on a Sunday and the live band was an amazing added touch to the environment. The staff was beyond friendly and the food absolutely delicious. Definitely recommend this place if you are in the area!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Food is delicious and fresh. They grow their own spices. The service is good and the prices are affordable.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Wow... Great Eats. True Puerto Rican Cuisine. I went in deep and had the glandules with pork chunks. Oh don't for get about el bacalaito and avocado salad. I am Cuban and I know food. This place to out of this world and their home cooked meals are to die for. I was told about this place by a local and the way that he expressed himself, told me that I was in for it. Sure enough the hospitality and attention that my wife and I received was superb. Go and Enjoy, Like I did. God Bless Puerto Rico