“Ferrero Rocher!!!!”
Review of Gelato & Co.

Gelato & Co.
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in San Juan
Reviewed April 6, 2017

The Gelato here is so good. I fell in love with the Ferrero Rocher flavor, had it every day on a waffle cone while there and I loved every minute of it. Also Valerie who works there is awesome!!!! Thanks for the free samples.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

This Gelato place is right outside the hotel that we stayed at during our vacation. They have unique flavors that are all delicious. My favorite was the banana because it tasted like fresh fruit.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I really loved the lemon gelato. It had the perfect combination of sweet, sour, and texture. I have not had gelato this good since my trip to Italy three years ago. It's a little pricey, but like most things in life, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

We stayed in the hotel, so they gave us a 20% off coupon and a free sample to try as we entered the hotel. We said, we have to go back for dessert that night, which we did. We got a free topping as well as the 20% off for staying at the hotel. Which you should get, as the prices are expensive, $5 for a small one scoop! But the gelato is yummy! and there's plenty of flavors to choose from.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

When I am in the area I enjoy a gelato here. It is a bit pricey but it is good. The servers also go out of the way to give you just what you want. It is so good I tookbthe pic after I started digging in..