“Great Dinner!”

piola pizzeria artesanal
Ranked #160 of 1,164 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We did not ordered pizza, we wet for the pasta and let me tell you is that spectacular !!! Must try the pasta and the coconut sangria! Delicious!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Piola was across from my hotel. After a long day at the beach, I stopped in for a quick bite & cocktail. They treated me so kind, like I wasn’t even sweaty with sand all over:-) Excellent service and the spinach and cheddar empanadas are smashing! Would go over and over again.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Went for wine, been and appetizers with friends. Had been there on other occasions for the pizza (which I recall was excellent). The three appetizers were not at all memorable. Service was good.

When the check came, I calculated the tip (at 15%). When presented with the mobile card payment processor, with the "built-in" percentages for tips, I hit 15%. They returned with a final amount higher than what it should have been --- they include the sales tax when calculating the tip! Huh? When asked, the servers talked about a programming problem, making it sound impossible to fix! These devices are programmed by people, not extraterrestrials. Lame excuses get my goat. Got my tip back and won't go again. Honesty is as important as taste.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Piola specialty is artisan pizza. Their pizza taste and preparation is pretty good. They have a very nice sangria to accompany the pizza. They have order pickup and delivery.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Veggie pizza taste Good with pesto sauce on the side. The attention were good and beers were cold. Also, bathroom were very clean.