“Per chi ama solo la quantità, e non la qualità!”

Fruhmann Gasthaus & Fleischerei
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Wernberg
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2017

The dish are really reach, with a lot of food, but the quality is really low. The meat sauces (that usually are really good in Austria) were not tasty: it was just melted butter. Meat quality was really not good. Beef steak cooked too much and it was hard to be chewed.

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I had been there years ago, in that occasion I was very satisfied. I came back with my friends and this time I was disappointed. At the arrival we noted immediately a different atmosphere. Quick waiters but the impression given was: before we serve them before they leave. The food was heated and careless: example the pork shank baked was dry and hard to chew. I do not know if I'll go again.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

We had dinner with the 3 of us. It is a massive place and reservations are needed. The menu is focussed on meat since this is also a butcher. Quality and quantity of the food is more than enough. Service is friendly and swift.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

lots of choice , big portions !, food is always good, if you like a lot of meat you will get happy there.

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

I got the steak 250g with kartoffel, bacon and green salad...so, the steak, medium rare, was perfect and maybe the best that I had here in Austria!
Half liter of nice red wine from Italy, a GOOD espresso (i'm italian), for 29 euro. Legit.