US$111
US$125
US$121
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel Colonial(Mayaguez)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$140
  • Pool
Parguera Plaza Hotel(Lajas)(Great Value!)
US$92
All reviewspuerto ricoroom was cleanfat tuesdaysbusiness hotelrecommend this hotelbusiness tripplenty of parkingbreakfast buffethotel is greatwest sidefree parkinggreat roomslot machinesservice was greatpool area iscasinoisland
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I spent three weeks at the Holiday Inn in my yard West I come into staff for their service as the hotel was booked by many federal government agencies to include FEMA I was there working a security detail on that part of the island they went beyond to prepare the whole town to bring Comfort to the gas pool area was clean the area was accessible to many restaurants and eateries there was power internet and cell service I will return as it is located in a great area close to beaches

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jay p
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Good Hotel!!
The rooms are very beautiful!! Clean and confortable!! Excellent access to the main routes on the west side on the island. I recommended for travel, business or family members!! Good service

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

ront desk is great esp. Ashley. Clean rooms and AC is really good. Clean hotel pool is descent. The Casino is a separately run company and they have a nonsensical rule for MEN that you can not enter without certain shoes and a tank top, I am in the legal field and I understand rules. But rules can me flexible too. It was very aggravating having to go to my room after the pool to change to a collar shirt and shoes. Ridiculous in a Caribbean island. I wanted to speak to the manager of the casino several times and he never came out to speak to me. Instead he had his underlings tell me that he was busy and that he would tell me the thing. The fact that he did not wish to speak to me (a paying hotel customer) speaks volumes about the management. Lousy management and service. Holiday Inn please note that the casino in your property for guests was not a pleasant experience. It cost you more stars on this rating.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We spent 4 nights at the hotel, the first which was Tuesday September 5th when hurricane Irma was hitting the island. I gotta say that they did not skip a beat!!! The hotel has a back up generator that powers the entire property, so we always had power in our room, cable TV, wifi, everything was working. That Tuesday at their Holly Café Restaurant the menu was somewhat limited, but selections available were very good. The next day they were back to full menu!
The staff was very polite, professional & helpful! I had stayed there once before about 11 years ago for one night, but this time I had the opportunity to really get a feel for the property. Whenever I go back to Mayaguez, it's the Holiday Inn Mayaguez & Tropical Casino for me!!!!

Room Tip: We were in 522, nice room, view to main entrance.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Love this place clean, comfortable, easy check in and out. Staff was great, the pool was great, easy to get to in the main road #2 have variations of places to eat near the hotel and prices are very reasonable. Recomend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family