All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub easy access puerto rico airport hj
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Check-in was slow. This was just a quick overnight stay. I dipped my feet in the pool, but there were a lot of kids. I did have kids next to my room (an adjacent room) whom were all loud and obnoxious until about 11pm. I stayed at this hotel for work purposes and when I'm required to wake up early, I like to try and sleep early, but the kids kept me awake. In addition, I had a co-worker stay at the same hotel who said adults were in the hot tub laughing and having a great time until a very late hour as well. I think that the hotel should indicate that the pool and hot tub are closed after dusk, but nothing was done about these folks. I did get a couple bites while in my room (I think.) They went away and when I went to bed, I didn't have any further issues. I didn't use any amenities that the hotel had to offer, but the beds were comfy. I did notice that the lamp in the corner of the room had a ton of mold and the room and carpet were completed dated. I do understand that this island has gone through some traumatic times due to the hurricane so I do need to give my hotel reviews a breaks, but this hotel does need updates to the interior.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2018

My family and I stayed here last week. Upon arrival we were welcomed by the staff and general manager at almost 3:00am lol .... We had a very good time here!! Everyone was so friendly...

The rooms were very nice and clean, and what I liked the most was that breakfast at the restaurant (yummy) breakfast is my favorite meal of the day .... and that every morning they would clean the pool, I loved the pool !! The employees always willing to make you feel comfortable....

The hotel was near everything. I really enjoy that I was able to get to the airport in less than 5 minutes.

The atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the general manager Elianette who does a great job here. She made our trip more interesting with her advices and tips on where to visit... ... I have visited Puerto Rico but it is amazing how many places we've never seen.. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone !! It's a true sample of excellent hospitality..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Absolutely loved my stay there. Relaxed atmosphere. Rooms are very clean. The pool was amazing. We had our Bluetooth speaker, layed out in the sun, had some drinks then had a delicious dinner in their buffet. The breakfast was my hubby’s favorite. It’s a mixture of Spanish traditional food and continental. The staff was superb! After staying there for a week they felt like family. Elianette was my fav, every night she asked what side of the island we were going to visit. The next morning she had recommendations of what we could go explore. If I could, I would rate this hotel a 10. I will always choose great service over a beach front any day, especially here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Love the service and the breakfast. My wife loved the pool an the cleanliness. The employes always willing to make you feel comfortable.
Easy access to the Ponce Town.
Even though the hurricane affected them they made sure you never notice. 100% recomend

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I spent the weekend and there were kids screaming and running all over the hallways.
Ignorant people slamming their room doors all night long.
Damp dirty carpet in room.
The breakfast was excellent.
Close to highway.